RC feels weird...

bossFALCON™

anybody notice there are NO panther/buc fans posting WHATSOEVER? i mean yeah i get they suck and all but you'd think they'd show up to talk a little crap this week or something. all of this falcons-saints stuff is starting to drive me crazy and it was better when the other rivals were at least here.

:mellow:

anybody notice there are NO panther/buc fans posting WHATSOEVER? i mean yeah i get they suck and all but you'd think they'd show up to talk a little crap this week or something. all of this falcons-saints stuff is starting to drive me crazy and it was better when the other rivals were at least here.

the reason they arent in here talking crap is because it would be like watching two quadraplegics fighting it out. Futile, pointless, and more than just a little amusing for those watching.

Now hold on a second... Just cause I dont wanna get involved with y'alls love fest, doesn't mean We've disappeared.

Dont get it twisted, The bucs still gonna lay that whoopin on y'alls! smile.gif

Your about the only Buc and Panther fan who's consistently here, so congrats!

Now hold on a second... Just cause I dont wanna get involved with y'alls love fest, doesn't mean We've disappeared.

Dont get it twisted, The bucs still gonna lay that whoopin on y'alls! :)

:lol: maybe if we rest our starters for the playoffs in week 17. even then i'd feel pretty confident with redman going up against your secondary.

props for being here though bucman and good luck sunday. i think you guys will beat the panthers and end even their smallest playoff hopes.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

It's pretty stupid to talk chit when your team is 0-5 and probably only going to get worse before it gets better.

Frankly, I have more positive things to do rather than talk about my $hitty team. I'm actually dreading going to the game Sunday. The ONLY game we have a prayer of winning is in St. Louis and as bad as the Panthers are they're head & shoulders above the BUCS. It's like reliving the '76 season all over again.-_-

I'm sure it's extremely boring for the Falcon fans having nothing but Saints fans bore the livin' heII outta you, although I've seen a few interesting, amusing posts by Dago & Joe Horn (Has he gotten a job yet?).

Believe me, I'll stick around (although more in the background) to give the Saints and/or Falcon Fans their props.

Edited by jb aka johnnybuc

So you want to see some mudslinging from bucs/panthers about the game Sunday? :lol::lol::lol:

Not me man, I have no confidence in the "plan" this year at all. Somehow the Glazers have put together a smelting pot of Coaches, Scouting dept, and players from at least back to the Sam Wyche days. I still wounder WTF the scouts are looking for with this direction-less garbage happening right now.

This is going to be a rough year(s), so to talk poop about any team, even the Panthers(who really are not that bad off) would not be realistic. Not much of a **** talker anyway.

I have seen you disappear as well before, but think it is pretty normal if the team is down.

I always find it more interesting to see who is here in the offseason, there are a load of new posters in here right now, and most feel the power to post because their team is doing well, we will see if they remain.

Edited by piratedownsth

the reason they arent in here talking crap is because it would be like watching two quadraplegics fighting it out. Futile, pointless, and more than just a little amusing for those watching.

I STILL KIND OF FEEL FOR'EM. BUT IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT,

THEY'D HAVE IT PLANTED SO DEEP IN OUR BEHINDS WE COULD NOT SIT DOWN. :mellow:

Don't get it twisted, The bucs still gonna lay that whoopin on y'alls! :)

I KNOW BUCMAN, THERE ARE TIMES WHEN ONE MUST KEEP SOME RESEMBLANCE

TO A MEASURE OF HOPE ..... THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE TIMES. IT JUST DON'T

LOOK GOOD PAL ..... IT DON'T LOOK GOOD. KEEP THE FAITH.

I KNOW BUCMAN, THERE ARE TIMES WHEN ONE MUST KEEP SOME RESEMBLANCE

TO A MEASURE OF HOPE ..... THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE TIMES. IT JUST DON'T

LOOK GOOD PAL ..... IT DON'T LOOK GOOD. KEEP THE FAITH.

Where you been Rev? You're right about the Bucs, it doesn't look good for them....kind of sad actually, I've never seen owners destroy a team so fast like this before.

I almost have pity for them when we meet up this season....naahhh I don't.. j/k :D

So you want to see some mudslinging from bucs/panthers about the game Sunday? :lol::lol::lol:

Not me man, I have no confidence in the "plan" this year at all. Somehow the Glazers have put together a smelting pot of Coaches, Scouting dept, and players from at least back to the Sam Wyche days. I still wounder WTF the scouts are looking for with this direction-less garbage happening right now.

This is going to be a rough year(s), so to talk poop about any team, even the Panthers(who really are not that bad off) would not be realistic. Not much of a **** talker anyway.

I have seen you disappear as well before, but think it is pretty normal if the team is down.

I always find it more interesting to see who is here in the offseason, there are a load of new posters in here right now, and most feel the power to post because their team is doing well, we will see if they remain.

my post wasn't intended to down the guys who aren't here because they're team is bad. i can understand not wanting to post on a rival teams board when you've lost 9 straight. **** i probably wouldn't even want to watch football, but probably would force myself to just like i did two years ago.

i was just wondering where everyone went because i didn't post much during the bye and when i came back everyone was gone ('cept for the saints and falcon fans). i would have thought the panther fans would've at least come back because they won and their next two games are very winnable (they could be at 3-3).

either way buc fans things may be rough now, but remember this is the NFC south and next year could be your year. josh johnson has really impressed me the last two games btw.

IN THE HOSPITAL! ALMOST TWO WEEKS. I GOT SMASHED BY A BIG RIG ON I-75.

THATS WHAT THEY TELL ME. I DON'T REMEMBER ANY OF IT. ONE MOMENT YOU'RE

DRIVING ALONG ... THEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE HOSPITAL. SCARY. :mellow:

wow. are you alright? as tom servo said, thoughts and prayers.

am still here does that count?

Washington still has a team?

Man rev. Hope you get to 100% soon man!

wow rev hope everything is cool. you are also in my thoughts and prayers. On a light note when you woke up was there a line outside your door with ambulance chasing lawyers you can get you six figures?

dam REV, you cant just play bingo or watch T.v.? gotta go play chicken with big rigs, huh.

Hope all is well, my friend. :)

wow rev hope everything is cool. you are also in my thoughts and prayers. On a light note when you woke up was there a line outside your door with ambulance chasing lawyers you can get you six figures?

THEY WEREN'T OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL DOOR, BUT YOU OUGHT TO SEE MY MAIL.

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE THIS MANY LAWYERS IN ATLANTA. HOW DO THEY KNOW

SO MUCH, SO FAST?? I JUST WANT TO GET WELL. I SEE YOUR TEAM IS STILL

LIGHT'EN IT UP. THE SAINTS ARE GOOD .... REAL GOOD! :rolleyes:

I STILL KIND OF FEEL FOR'EM. BUT IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT,

THEY'D HAVE IT PLANTED SO DEEP IN OUR BEHINDS WE COULD NOT SIT DOWN. :mellow:

true dat

and glad to hear that you are ok. Havent I told you that you are too old to be playing Traffic Dodge?