Playing Until the Whistle Blows

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate Brian Williams running down field and making a play on Josh Morgan. It would have been very easy just to let him go into the endzone. The play would have gotten more attention if we had stopped them from scoring the TD, but that shouldn't take away from Williams' effort. Next time maybe we do stop them. So, thank you Brian Williams.

I also want to say thanks to Michael Jenkins for running down the sideline with Roddy White. It was clear that Roddy was outrunning the DB's, but Jenkins didn't quit and made sure we got the TD by running hard and inserting himself between White and any would-be tacklers.

Let's give credit where it's due. I'm sure there were more plays and players going until the whistle blows- feel free to give examples on this thread- but these stood out in my mind.

On the Dre Bly/Roddy White strip...Ryan was hustling downfield and had drawn Bly's attention (he was looking Ryan's way) and McClure recovered the fumble. That's two players in one play.

Also, on Snelling's fumble, I believe it was Baker downfield who recovered that fumble.

It is one thing to have our skilled position players downfield not giving up on plays. It's an entirely different thing to see this type of hustle out of our linemen.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate Brian Williams running down field and making a play on Josh Morgan. It would have been very easy just to let him go into the endzone. The play would have gotten more attention if we had stopped them from scoring the TD, but that shouldn't take away from Williams' effort. Next time maybe we do stop them. So, thank you Brian Williams.

I also want to say thanks to Michael Jenkins for running down the sideline with Roddy White. It was clear that Roddy was outrunning the DB's, but Jenkins didn't quit and made sure we got the TD by running hard and inserting himself between White and any would-be tacklers.

Let's give credit where it's due. I'm sure there were more plays and players going until the whistle blows- feel free to give examples on this thread- but these stood out in my mind.

If Williams hadn't stop him, Coffee wouldn't have caused them to have to use a timeout, giving them a challenge to overrule that fumble on the kickoff, which led to more points. There is no minor play, apparently.