Has there ever been this many 5-0 teams in one yr? or 0-5 teams?

Andre5000

the gap between good and bad teams in the NFL is getting larger and larger. there are more elite teams and there are more teams that are "rams" bad.

look at last year. there were 3 teams that finished 2-14 or worse. usually 2-14 gets you the #1 pick in the draft.

a couple of years ago 10-6 would get you the #2 seed in the NFC and 8-8 in the NFC would get you into the playoffs. now, 10-6 might not even get you into the playoffs in the NFC.

It's not the first time - but it's been a while.

I think there are 4 current 5-0 and 4 current 0-5

Not sure - but in 2007 there were at least 3 5-0 teams (Pats, Colts, Cowboys) and at least 2 0-5 teams (Rams, Dolphins)

Most of the time it evens out as time goes along. A lot has to do with the schedule. When 2 good teams play - one has to lose - so there goes the record.

This year it seems the top teams are playing the bottom teams a lot.

The Washington Redskins will become the first team in the history of the NFL this week to play 6 straight games against winless teams. If it wasn't for the sorry azz Redskins, there would be two more winless teams in the league. I am glad they are on our schedule.

Whats wrong with Peyton vs. Matt?

I'd actually prefer if somebody upsets the Colts if the Falcons are going to make it. If the Falcons don't make it, I am all for Peyton making it. If they do, I'd rather the Falcons played somebody else, I think that would be a pretty bad matchup for Atlanta.

I'd actually prefer if somebody upsets the Colts if the Falcons are going to make it. If the Falcons don't make it, I am all for Peyton making it. If they do, I'd rather the Falcons played somebody else, I think that would be a pretty bad matchup for Atlanta.

Right now I think an ATL-IND Superbowl would be a shootout that could go either way. I like the Falcons' chances in a Superbowl against the Colts better than, say, the Steelers.