Volunteer for Hickory Stick Award nominations

Peyton

I need a volunteer to do this week's nominations. The only requirement I have is that I would prefer if it is someone who has been around here a little while. If the Falcons lose (that won't happen), you keep the responsibility until they win, then you get a new voluntter for the following week. Either PM me or post in this thread if you are interested. Thanks.

I need a volunteer to do this week's nominations. The only requirement I have is that I would prefer if it is someone who has been around here a little while. If the Falcons lose (that won't happen), you keep the responsibility until they win, then you get a new voluntter for the following week. Either PM me or post in this thread if you are interested. Thanks.

If we lose?

Don't even think like that! B)

I've gotten PMs from a few people who all have less than a couple of hundred posts on the board. I am holding out for somebody who has been a little more active on the board, but if I don't get one by tomorrow morning, I am going to let one of the people who have asked do it.

I've gotten PMs from a few people who all have less than a couple of hundred posts on the board. I am holding out for somebody who has been a little more active on the board, but if I don't get one by tomorrow morning, I am going to let one of the people who have asked do it.

Ah heck. I'm getting a DVR Saturday. I'll do it.

Better yet, Gritz will be watching the game with me Sunday night. I'll get his input and we'll make it a joint effort, how's about that?

Ah heck. I'm getting a DVR Saturday. I'll do it.

Better yet, Gritz will be watching the game with me Sunday night. I'll get his input and we'll make it a joint effort, how's about that?

<br><br>That would be Amazing.

Next week I will Nominate someone for this<br>Honor<br>.

<br>No it will NOT be Bucman.:ph34r: