Their baaack!

Aquietguy

It was a nice two week break from falcon fans being humbled by the pats. They win one game and now they are back at it. But I guess all good things come to an end. At least our game is only three weeks away so we can really humble them.

Edited by Aquietguy

You act as though we left? We didn't! Its not 1 game its 3 out of 4. I also tried to warn you guys the engine needed to be warmed up but you'll just laughed? Well, who's laughing now at a team the posted the largest road win of the season against one of the better defenses in the league? MFONFC!

It takes longer than one game to get that engine warm. Who's not to say it won't shut down again?

It was a nice two week break from falcon fans being humbled by the pats. They win one game and now they are back at it. But I guess all good things come to an end. At least our game is only three weeks away so we can really humble them.

We're not going anywhere, what shall you say if you're humbled by the Giants?

It takes longer than one game to get that engine warm. Who's not to say it won't shut down again?

IT LOOKED PRETTY WARMED UP SUNDAY. MAYBE THATS BECAUSE IT HASN'T

BEEN SHUT OFF, AT ALL. YOU'LL BE GETTING TWO SHOTS AT SHUTTING IT OFF.

DON'T TELL US YOU CAN SHUT IT OFF ...... SHUT IT OFF ... IF YOU CAN. :rolleyes:

I KNOW THERE WERE THOSE WHO WERE SAYING, "THE 49er DEFENSE WILL SHUT THE FALCONS

DOWN." THERE WERE OTHERS WHO WERE SAYING,"THE 49er OFFENSE WILL OVERWHELM THE

FALCONS "D", ESPECIALLY THE SECONDARY." OH WELL .... THERE ARE SOME .. I SAID SOME,

HOPING RIGHT NOW, THAT THE BEARS CAN DO IT. (why are they worrying about what we do?)

TO THEM I SAY, "KEEP HOPE ALIVE ... IT'S ALL YOU CAN HANG ON. AS FOR ATLANTA ... JUST

LINE'EM UP, ONE WEEK AT A TIME ... AND AT THE END OF THE SEASON ... ATLANTA WILL BE

THERE ONCE MORE." IT IS A BITTER PILL TO SWALLOW ... BUT IT IS YOUR MEDICINE. :lol:

You act as though we left? We didn't! Its not 1 game its 3 out of 4. I also tried to warn you guys the engine needed to be warmed up but you'll just laughed? Well, who's laughing now at a team the posted the largest road win of the season against one of the better defenses in the league? MFONFC!

I never said you left. I said you were humbled. So humbled that there wasn't all the usual bull.

We're not going anywhere, what shall you say if you're humbled by the Giants?

I'd say the chances is much greater of the gaints being humbled since the toughest team they played was the cowboys. But you should be more concerned with the bears than our game.

I'd say the chances is much greater of the gaints being humbled since the toughest team they played was the cowboys. But you should be more concerned with the bears than our game.

I agree that the Giants would be more humbled because ATM they're the top team in the NFC. I've never been concerned about who the Saints play. For me, the Falcons next opponent is always my concern, regardless of if we're the favorite or not. Also, I like our chance against the Bears in the Dome. This will be a hard fought game.

Not much that's for sure...oh, the obligatory refs fault might come up? :rolleyes:

:lol: ...you think?

IF we lose, its probaly cause the TURF was too soft!!!! LOL

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS THIS SAINT "K" ...... GOOD TEAMS HAVE

VERY SHORT MEMORIES. IF YOU LOSE ... FORGET ABOUT IT AND MOVE

ON TO THE NEXT GAME. YOU'LL STILL BE 4-1. :rolleyes:

If you win ..... a gigantic 5-0

Edited by REV.2000