I hope Tye Hill sees the field this week.

Mr. Hoopah!

It took this long for Foxworth to get playing time last year. Grimes mostly bad last week. We all know how fast Hester is, but that Knox kid is a burner too. I think this is as good a week as any to insert Hill into the lineup on the outside on nickel packages, moving B-Williams into the nickel. He probably isn't still completely familiar with our system, but he's had a fair amount of time to absorb the terminology and get reps in practice each week.

I'd like to see him play, but only if he's ready. Mike Smith has been careful not to say too much about his performance in practice and workouts, so I don't think anyone really knows where he stands. We'll see.

Also, Grimes made a really nice play later in the game last week to break up a touchdown pass. He's not bad, he's just way undersized. I can deal with having him on the field because of his athleticism. He plays his position better than Chris Houston imo.

I'd like to see him play, but only if he's ready. Mike Smith has been careful not to say too much about his performance in practice and workouts, so I don't think anyone really knows where he stands. We'll see.

Also, Grimes made a really nice play later in the game last week to break up a touchdown pass. He's not bad, he's just way undersized. I can deal with having him on the field because of his athleticism. He plays his position better than Chris Houston imo.

That was a heck of a play, but I feel like we're playing russian roulette with him on the field on any given play.