FF RB's to start this week

Opinion needed guys

I'm having a tough time deciding who to start this week.

LT

Deanglo Williams

Pierre Thomas

Matt Forte

Chris Johnson

My league allows 3 rbs to play at once

Initially I was thinking LT, Williams, and Thomas.

LT scares me going up against that Bronco Defense, I'm not sure hes gonna be a premier back any time soon. Deanglo Williams has done nothing for me this season but hes playing against the Bucs and Chris Johnson goes up against the Patriots.

Thoughts?

Opinion needed guys

I'm having a tough time deciding who to start this week.

LT

Deanglo Williams

Pierre Thomas

Matt Forte

Chris Johnson

My league allows 3 rbs to play at once

Initially I was thinking LT, Williams, and Thomas.

LT scares me going up against that Bronco Defense, I'm not sure hes gonna be a premier back any time soon. Deanglo Williams has done nothing for me this season but hes playing against the Bucs and Chris Johnson goes up against the Patriots.

Thoughts?

You need to drop LT man, or trade him. D Williams against the Bucs is a must start. CJ is too good to bench. He can take it to the house any time he touches the ball.

Don't know what to tell you about Forte, because the Falcons run D could be there or it might not be. LT is a resounding **** no, especially going against the Broncos. CJ is a must start regardless of who he's playing. At this point, I'd say D-Will, CJ, and Forte. Pierre Thomas, despite how much I like him, is going up against a very stout Giants D.