Did anyone else feel like the fox announcers were giving us no chance last sunday?

I mean all i kept hearing from the goose was 49ers defense 49ers defense.And the comparisons to the ravens defenses from their glory years.I told my wife right before the game to get ready for a bad day because we didnt stand a chance lol.I guess what im asking is what will it take for us to get respect and to get mentioned with the better teams in the league?

It seem like the announcershad so much material they wanted to say about the 49ers but we destroyed them..... Goose was the only guy straight up talking about the game...... The other 2 guys came to the stadium sunday wanting to talk about how great the 49ers are.

I have been screaming that in all my posts or replys since sunday. Its funny you wolud have thought san fran won multiple superbowls. I mean **** what is it about the fox and the falcons. Terry Bradshaw basically gave Dallas a win against us during their discussion on the pregame. <_<