FALCONS Game day

What do you do on game day when you don't go to an Atlanta FALCONS game and have to watch them on TV?

Are you SUPERSTITIOUS?

If you'll notice something that I do and I always do and it's probably irritating to most others, but I always post the "FALCONS" name in caps.

It's a habit.

During the games is there something that you absolutely have to do to make sure based on superstitions of yours that you just have to do to assure a FALCONS win?

Maybe we should start a list?

I always, and I mean always make sure during an away TV game that I never answer the phone or discuss the game over the phone during that time.

It interrupts my grilling out and adult beverage consumption. "BAD LUCK IF I DO". I'm telling ya, don't do it! The FALCONS have always lost when I do! No joke.

DO you have any superstitions as to "What not to do during a game" be it an away game your watching on TV or a game at the dome?

Superstitions?

1. wife gives me coffee in my falcons mug (only drink out of it on gamedays.

2. my brother and I have around 7 hats each. We watch the games together and wear a specific hat for each opponent, division, conference, afc, and this year afc north got its own hat.

3. And I have never put a jersey back on once a player has left the team

Thats it for me

1.) Wear #2 jersey, Falcons earrings, put my hair up into Falcons hair ties.

2.) Have a BLT and root beer for lunch. (I had pizza one day, and we lost.)

3.) Position my stuffed Freddie and Baldwin mascots so they see the TV.

4.) Pull out my noise-making football clapper to use for defensive stands.

5.) Phone on silent.

:)

Don't ever eat pizza again on sunday, please. :P

I always wear my Ryan jersey, and wear my foam bird thing on my head.

I can't eat during the game, I am always standing up and screaming.

1. Wake up, have breakfast, slip on my Ja-32 or my newest edition MR-2 JERSEY.

2. 1 HR prior to kickoff - turn on tv (direct tv/NFL ticket), watch all the pre-game

hype.

3. 10 minutes prior to kickoff - Go into the bathroom and throw up (I'm really worried

about this ritual) - Anybody else have this problem?

4. When and only when the ball is tee'd up for initial kickoff - Crack open my first

beer.

I used to have a game day Falcon beer mug. But I eventually gave that up after "accidentally dropping so many" and having to buy new ones.

almost the same situation here. I had a set of limited edition lowballs with the Falcons logo etched in them (got em from a Falcons media luncheon a few years ago). They were my good luck charm and I drank from them before every game.

Then my girlfriend broke BOTH of them.

About 2 hours before kickoff I burn some sage in each corner of my house. Then I get some dove's blood ink and some hair from a girl that I am attracted to, burn the ink into a piece of black paper, put the hair in there and fold the piece of paper into the shape of a heart, and burn a black, white and red colored candle in a dark room of the house.

About 2 hours before kickoff I burn some sage in each corner of my house. Then I get some dove's blood ink and some hair from a girl that I am attracted to, burn the ink into a piece of black paper, put the hair in there and fold the piece of paper into the shape of a heart, and burn a black, white and red colored candle in a dark room of the house.

:lol::lol:

You're sick my man!

I am superstitious.

1. I don't wear Jerseys anymore. I didn't wear them in 2002 and picked up a few over the years... like 2003. I decided last year it was back to basics and stopped wearing jerseys... of course when they're Vick, Kerney, Crumpler, and Hall that decision was a little easier to make.

2. I have to eat chicken within 24 hours before kickoff... not really sure how this started but it used to be a Wendy's Spicey Chicken Sandwhich. Earlier this season I got away from it, (like the NE game), but this past Sunday I made sure to specifically get a Spicey Chicken Sandwhich. Needless to say the Wendy's SCS is back on the gameday menu.

3. I can no longer watch Falcons away games at the Taco Mac at Lindbergh. It's a great location and awesome place to watch a game however I have watched 2 games there... the New England game and the playoff game last season. I may try that place again but right now it's 0-2 and I couldn't live with myself if I went there for an important game and we lost.

Wow...

You win

Yeah, but what worries the boogers outta me is that

we have not heard from him since...........

Maybe we ought to start the "Where's Blinky" thread.

add your own:D

LMAO!!!!!! :lol: Yeah maybe we should! Maybe she put him and the shirt in the same location or vice versa

Edited by FalconinPA

I have a beautiful, authentic, throwback Jesse Tuggle jersey hanging in the closet that I do not wear anymore.

Every time I have worn it, the Falcons have lost.

I actually pulled it out of the closet, stared at it, wondered if the curse was broken since it is a new year, and then wore it during the New England game.

I put that loss squarely on my shoulders.

So now I stick to my authentic, modern design, Jesse Tuggle jersey.

Man I love that throwback. But it has a bad mojo on it............:(

I went to see a live game with my Stepdad last year and my girlfriend bought me a Falcons sweatshirt she found on clearance at Wal-Mart. I wore that sweatshirt proudly to the game and we won 22-20 in the last 11 seconds. Needless to say I have worn that sweatshirt every time I watched the Falcons since. :D