On the way to ATL this weekend

Ray Lewis

Well, last year I had sideline passes in San Diego, which was awesome although San Diego's staff sort of F'ed us. Then I got to see ATL play at Arizona and had tickets right on the tunnel where the view was actually pretty good. I got a ton of autographs, got to talk with Chris Redman for a few minutes and altough they lost was proud to have been there. Well, this year I had a free airline ticket due to United always overbooking. Then I got hooked up with some seats in Section 123 on row 1. This will be my first trip ever to the Georgia Dome and I am pretty **** excited. Can anyone tell me exactly how the row is numbered, ie seat 1 row 1 right next to the tunnel, or seat 10 right next to the tunnel.

Thank you,

Ray Lewis

Becuase of the tunnel I'm not sure how many seats are in the first row in section 123. Typically their are 20 seats in most of the sections in the lower level. I'm in section 134 and facing the field seat 1 is on the left(closer to the 50 yard line) and seat 1 on the right(closer to the 30). For section 123 seat 1 is the furthest away from the tunnel and seat 10 or 20 will be next to the tunnel. Seat 1 is alway to your left in the lower level of the Dome when you are facing the field. I'm pretty sure that it's like that for all levels in the Dome.