The dolphins game would be a lot rougher now

nativefalcon

The dolphins game would be a lot rougher now, they got the wildcat clicking and Henne is night and day better then Pennington. But the can of whup azz we opened NOW, I know we still would have beaten them. :P

yea it can be that way early in the season,but like you said the Falcons offense wasn't clicking in in game one either. That said Falcons have a tough as **** schedule I'll be happy with a 10-6 record which would be a helluva an accomplishment. I do enjoy watching the Dolphins play,and Henne does give their offense another weapon.

It doesn't surprise me that Henne has looked this good.

Many reports surfaces after the draft two years ago that said Henne was the #2 rated QB on Dimitroff's board after Ryan. In other words, our FO, who has established that they know their stuff, felt Henne was better than Flacco.

We all saw how well Flacco played. To me, I was curious if Henne was as good. It appears he might just be.

Henne looked really good out there last night and it seems Miami has found a QB. The Jets have a tough defense and Henne ate them alive which helped the running game open up. Sanchez didn't look good under pressure. He's gotta know he's gonna take some hits sometimes and stand in there and make the throws.

The dolphins game would be a lot rougher now, they got the wildcat clicking and Henne is night and day better then Pennington. But the can of whup azz we opened NOW, I know we still would have beaten them. :P

Not sure about that. Pennington had no arm, but was a good leader and made good decisions.

Add to that, teams don't often lose to teams they should lose to.

Take the Browns this week. Please.