HMMM.....

bossFALCON™

the dolphins put up 7 pts on the falcons D and the falcons shut down the wildcat. the saying was "the dolphins offense sucks, so what".

the dolphins put up 31 pts on the VAUNTED jets D and ran the wildcat VERY effectively. hmmm...

not saying the falcons D is better than the jets D, because it isn't IMO, but maybe we didn't get the props we should have. oh well.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO, the key to stopping the wildcat is not being overagressive. Something Rex Ryan does not know about.

The Falcons play the Jets too, which makes this thread even more pointless. I guess they're just too excited by all these irrelevant AFC matchups and comparisons to wait until then?

Here's my preemptive response to the thread bF starts if the Falcons happen to beat the Jets by more than 14 points: "We still won."

The Falcons play the Jets too, which makes this thread even more pointless. I guess they're just too excited by all these irrelevant AFC matchups and comparisons to wait until then?

Here's my preemptive response to the thread bF starts if the Falcons happen to beat the Jets by more than 14 points: "We still won."

Falcon fans are just having trouble dealing with the fact that our team is better than theirs...laugh.gif

For more than a day they've tried to pull out every reason to why their team is better than ours, even to falconsd56 daylong embarrassment thread as to why his 13th rated Falcons offense is almost (since when does almost get you anything?) as good as the Saints 3rd ranked offense.

Who cares, we're 4-0 and the #1 team in the NFC.

I'm all in with every team that plays against the Saints. Always have been, always will be.

But come our game, it won't matter if you're undefeated because Darren Sharper and your square cog defense will fall. If not before.

Funny you feel that way about our defense when your fielding the scrubs you are...ph34r.gif

Funny you'd say that when you've given up more points than we have.

We're 4-0, and your 3-1, so obviously our defense is doing something yours isnt.

But it's not like an overall record matters, the big thing here is that the Falcons are holding opponents to 0.7 less points per game than the Saints. So I, and every other Saints fan sends out a HUGE congrats on that one. The congrats is actually bigger than the per game margin, actually.

Edited by nolafan33

Falcon fans are just having trouble dealing with the fact that our team is better than theirs...laugh.gif

For more than a day they've tried to pull out every reason to why their team is better than ours, even to falconsd56 daylong embarrassment thread as to why his 13th rated Falcons offense is almost (since when does almost get you anything?) as good as the Saints 3rd ranked offense.

Who cares, we're 4-0 and the #1 team in the NFC.

i dont know about that.......

and imo the Falcons nor the Saints are the best NFC team atm... that would be the Giants

Saints have played

Lions

Bills

Eagles without their qb

and a Jets team who was overran by a 1 win team on MNF tonight.

lets see how you do vs Giants, and even then you catch a break with a 70% E Manning...

I Would much rather know my team was the Falcons other than the Saints for the next 10 yrs....

i have gave the Saints respect, but for you to come out and say the garbage you just said is not only premature but foolish ....

this time next week we will both be 4-1 and we will be on top because your loss will be to an NFC Team....

still alot of Football to be played and dont look now but Falcons Offense has woke up...

Saints fans are too funny.

they get a couple of big plays from an 80 yr old safety and they think they are the 85 bears lmao

Falcons are clearly better than Saints in these key areas

1. Coaching

2. Running Backs

3. Wide Receivers

4. TEs

5. O Line

6. D Line

7. Special Teams

the only thing you could even try to argue about is D Line, and J Abraham pretty much ends your Futile debate on that....

I cant wait till we play...

and as far as the 13th ranked offense lol, yea we started a bit slow but i think for the rest of the season we will look more like we did sunday, what should really concern you is even tho we struggled in the first 3 games we still won 2 of them.... the only loss coming on the road in the rain @ New England who was coming off a loss... that will be the only time all yr we are out coached ....

just keep thinking you are that much better than Falcons, will make our Gloating that much better in a couple of weeks when we beat you down in your house on Monday Night Football ;)

keep talking crap nola, and i will take all day if i have to , to dig up the thread on the bet you weltched on , then you can wear a nice Saints sux avatar and sig that says Nola smokes Pe nus

and imo the Falcons nor the Saints are the best NFC team atm... that would be the Giants

Saints have played

Lions

Bills

Eagles without their qb

lets see how you do vs Giants, and even then you catch a break with a 70% E Manning...

I Would much rather know my team was the Falcons other than the Saints for the next 10 yrs....

i have gave the Saints respect, but for you to come out and say the garbage you just said is not only premature but foolish ....

this time next week we will both be 4-1 and we will be on top because your loss will be to an NFC Team....

still alot of Football to be played and dont look now but Falcons Offense has woke up...

they get a couple of big plays from an 80 yr old safety and they think they are the 85 bears lmao

1. Coaching You have a one year head coach, give the man some time moron

2. Running Backs SECOND IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!

3. Wide Receivers SURE BELIEVE THAT

4. TEs YEP

5. O Line NOPE NOPE NOPE

6. D Line WRONG AGAIN

7. Special Teams YEP

8. QB NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

the only thing you could even try to argue about is D Line, and J Abraham pretty much ends your Futile debate on that....

and as far as the 13th ranked offense lol, yea we started a bit slow but i think for the rest of the season we will look more like we did sunday, what should really concern you is even tho we struggled in the first 3 games we still won 2 of them.... the only loss coming on the road in the rain @ New England who was coming off a loss... that will be the only time all yr we are out coached ....

just keep thinking you are that much better than Falcons, will make our Gloating that much better in a couple of weeks when we beat you down in your house on Monday Night Football ;)

keep talking crap nola, and i will take all day if i have to , to dig up the thread on the bet you weltched on , then you can wear a nice Saints sux avatar and sig that says Nola smokes Pe nus

your making an opinion on your offense. 3 games over 1 says your not that good on O

Your makin another stupid opinion about your coach. He isnt the best not even close. He will be beat alot.

This board will shut down when the Saints TRAMPLE over FALCLOWNS. YOu think you can beat us in OUR house. PLEASE IDIOT.

Saints have played

Lions

Bills

Eagles without their qb

1. Coaching

2. Running Backs

3. Wide Receivers

4. TEs

5. O Line

6. D Line

7. Special Teams

Who have the giants played? And you are high on something if you beleave the falcons are better in any of those stats.

Edited by Aquietguy

Saints have played

Lions

Bills

Eagles without their qb

1. Coaching

2. Running Backs

3. Wide Receivers

4. TEs

5. O Line

6. D Line

7. Special Teams

just keep thinking you are that much better than Falcons, will make our Gloating that much better in a couple of weeks when we beat you down in your house on Monday Night Football wink.gif

I could agree with that shred, I'm not even sure the Saints are the 2nd best NFC team. I would say that both the Vikings and Giants have "been there" which as of right now gives them the edge. But if the Saints beat the Giants this Sunday, we are the #1 team in the NFL.

Lions- they're playing some good ball, almost took the Steelers.

Philly- as I've been saying, Mcnabb wouldn't have made a difference in that game. Saints still win by 2 scores.

Buffalo- well, who knows about them.

Jets- it's one game. They beat the team that has given the Falcons their loss, I don't think they're as good as advertised but they're still a very solid team.

Did you see Eli Sunday? He may not be 100%, but who is at this point? He's good enough to go.

At this point we're better then you, and we're the same age, so that makes 0% sense. Eitherway, who gives a crap about the next 10 years. I care about 2009-2010.

Premature and foolish? We're 4-0 and the class of the NFC conference why. You Falcon fans are having trouble dealing with it, it's not premature and foolish, it's crystal clear. Yall HATE when the Saints have success.

So now your a fortune teller? How many of you are there?!?! Who's going to win the SuperBowl this year? Even better, what's the lotto numbers?

One good game doesn't mean the Falcons offense has woken up, do it again and we can talk. Also, you STILL have not got the run game going. 180 minutes far outweights 60 shred.

85 Bears? We're 4-0 and the leaders of the NFC. Like I said, you Falcon fans are having trouble dealing with it. I'm yet to see any SAints fans say we've actually won anything, but as of right now we're playing the best ball of any team in the NFC, and maybe even the NFL, and we WILL let it be known. Just like you guys did last year. Besides, do I really have to rewind it back to last year when you Falcon fans thought you already won the SuperBowl?

Give me a break:

1- What gives you that? We have a better OC, DC, and as of right now HC.

2- 134 carries, 665 yards, 5 YPC, 6 TD. 121 carries, 425 yards, 3.5 YPC, 6 TD. Right shred, your RB's are better than ours.

3- Do I really need to link that "Which team has a deeper reciever core" thread? Falcons have better recievers? That's funny.

4- I'll give you the TE's.

5- OL? Saints- 5 YPC, 4 sacks, 6 QB hits. Falcons- 3.5 YPC, 2 sacks, 6 QB hits. Again, right shred, your OL is better than ours. The runblocking proves it.

6- DL? Well, that's a tossup.

7- ST? Also a tossup.

Abe ends the discussion? 11 tackles, 3 sacks. Charles Grant and Will Smith? 10 tackles, 4 sacks. 13 tackles, 2.5 sacks. Sure shred, sure. How about this stat. Will Smith has 5 QB hits, Abe has 1.

What does that much better mean? I could careless how much better we are, as long as we're better. It doesn't matter if you win by 1 point, or 100 points. A win is a win.

I've told you 3 times to make me a sig, but your yet to do it. My fault? Nope. You had your time.

Edited by nolafan33

1. OC/DC/HC are all debatable. I'd give DC to the Saints though.

2. Part of that is because of the systems each team runs. Teams are putting 8/9 in the box all day and Matt Ryan is ripping them up. You do that vs Brees and you are ******. Teams are selling out to stop the pass against the Saints opening up the run. Vice versa for us. HOWEVER. There is no stopping Brees.

3. Roddy White and Michael Jenkins is a better tandem but top to bottom Saints have it which IMO is negligible cause how many catches does your 4th receiver have a year?

4. I'll take it.

5. Our OL is meaner but better? ehhhhh. I'd go with the Saints even though i think Brees makes them look better.

6. Agree

7. Disagree. Our ST is among the best in the league on kickoff returns and punt returns. Both are lacking a great return guy although Bust is good at PR.

I know it wasn't directed at me just thought i'd give my opinion :D

1. OC/DC/HC are all debatable. I'd give DC to the Saints though.

2. Part of that is because of the systems each team runs. Teams are putting 8/9 in the box all day and Matt Ryan is ripping them up. You do that vs Brees and you are ******. Teams are selling out to stop the pass against the Saints opening up the run. Vice versa for us. HOWEVER. There is no stopping Brees.

3. Roddy White and Michael Jenkins is a better tandem but top to bottom Saints have it which IMO is negligible cause how many catches does your 4th receiver have a year?

4. I'll take it.

5. Our OL is meaner but better? ehhhhh. I'd go with the Saints even though i think Brees makes them look better.

6. Agree

7. Disagree. Our ST is among the best in the league on kickoff returns and punt returns. Both are lacking a great return guy although Bust is good at PR.

I know it wasn't directed at me just thought i'd give my opinion biggrin.gif

1. You'd probably have to give OC to us too, we have the best! Also, not that it means anything, but the Saints have the best WR coach in all of football. Curtis Johnson is just a complete animal:

medium_curtis-johnson.jpg

2. I can't speak for the 9ers game, but I know for a fact that teams have rarely put 8 and 9 in the box against the Falcons, which makes Turners struggles all that more suprising. I'm gonna get the 9ers game then rewatch it to see how much they put 8 and 9 in the box. I expect they did a good bit, because of how yall beat them throwing the football.

3. I've stated this before, but if Lance Moore was the Saints #2 it would clearly be the Saints. But the Saints like to use Moore as the Y reciever. Our #4 is Meachem who has 4 catches for 81 yards and a score.

1. You'd probably have to give OC to us too, we have the best! Also, not that it means anything, but the Saints have the best WR coach in all of football. Curtis Johnson is just a complete animal:

medium_curtis-johnson.jpg

2. I can't speak for the 9ers game, but I know for a fact that teams have rarely put 8 and 9 in the box against the Falcons, which makes Turners struggles all that more suprising. I'm gonna get the 9ers game then rewatch it to see how much they put 8 and 9 in the box. I expect they did a good bit, because of how yall beat them throwing the football.

3. I've stated this before, but if Lance Moore was the Saints #2 it would clearly be the Saints. But the Saints like to use Moore as the Y reciever. Our #4 is Meachem who has 4 catches for 81 yards and a score.

1. I wouldn't say that because of your HC.

2. Have we been watching the same games?

3. not bad for a #4 guy.

I also want to point out to all thses silly Saints fans talking about WHO HAVE THE FALCONS PLAYED B.S., when some of our fellow fans talk about the quality of QB's the Saints have faced..

Well as of last night with the Dolphins winning, The Saint's through 5 weeks have played against teams with a combined record of 8-11.

Where as the Falcons have played teams with a combined record of 9-10.

Sure it's still close, but again the Falcons have been playing tough offenses week in and week out, outside of the 49ers.

Keep pounding your chest Saints fans....See you 4:00ish when you've finnally played a REAL QB AND RB FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!

Going to love to see how that turns out, and if you do win. I'll be the first on here giving you props.....

Edited by Dirtybirdn@tion

1. I wouldn't say that because of your HC.

2. Have we been watching the same games?

3. not bad for a #4 guy.

Obviously not. I've gone back and watched all 3 (like I said haven't got to watch the 9ers) and Turner hasn't seen very much of 8 and 9 in the box. There has been the occasional safety down by the LOS, but not in the "box."

Did you see our game? Your off on the running game. Turner had 97 yards and 3 TDs in 2 1/2 quarters which set ip the play action. On btw, I wish everyone could struggle like Turner. This seasons pace is 1300 yards and 20 TDs and I guarantee his average will be around last seasons 4.5! biggrin.gif

You averaged 3.7 YPC and the difference maker averaged 3.7. Turner was held in check the entire game, but in classic Turner form he broke one loose. Turner may be on pace for 1300 yards, but he's also on pace for less than 4 yards per carry. How much does that actually help?

I also want to point out to all thses silly Saints fans talking about WHO HAVE THE FALCONS PLAYED B.S., when some of our fellow fans talk about the quality of QB's the Saints have faced..

Well as of last night with the Dolphins winning, The Saint's through 5 weeks have played against teams with a combined record of 8-11.

Where as the Falcons have played teams with a combined record of 9-10.

Sure it's still close, but again the Falcons have been playing tough offenses week in and week out, outside of the 49ers.

Keep pounding your chest Saints fans....See you 4:00ish when you've finnally played a REAL QB AND RB FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!

Going to love to see how that turns out, and if you do win. I'll be the first on here giving you props.....

you know what else is funny

The Dolphins offense scored 62 points against the Bills & jets Defense

The saints? vs the same bills defense and same jets defense ?? 37 :lol::lol::lol: