My favorite adjective for this Falcons Team

I was reading a post on the 49ers message board about why they lost, and I came across an adjective that I hope we live up to this year. MORE THAN ANY OTHER ADJECTIVE, I HOPE OUR TEAM BECOMES KNOWN AS

RUTHLESS!!!

Let's knock 'em down quick, and then never show them a single lick of mercy the rest of the time. Let the conservative "preserve a lead" approach be a thing of the past. When we get on top, we don't stop. We did that to San Fran ... here's to hoping it's how we play from here on out.

Edited by DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins

I was reading a post on the 49ers message board about why they lost, and I came across an adjective that I hope we live up to this year. MORE THAN ANY OTHER ADJECTIVE, I HOPE OUR TEAM BECOMES KNOWN AS

RUTHLESS!!!

Let's knock 'em down quick, and then never show them a single lick of mercy the rest of the time. We did that to San Fran ... here's to hoping it's how we play from here on out.

+1

Couldn't agree more.

:) OK, while were at it, how about "Completely effing destroyed them" and "Gored them wide open in the middle of the field like 3-week old roadkill". Geez, this could get fun :)

But seriously, I am not just trying to scream superlatives. Something about the word "Ruthless" just feels like the next step for this team. We have, on paper, an offense that should be unstoppable. It should pretty much STEAMROLL most teams, if we play to its potential. But the challenge is to truly live up to that potential. And that is hard for at least 3 reasons: 1) If the play calling is too conservative, we won't live up to the potential, and 2) If we're not mentally ready, motivated, prepared, we won't live up to the potential, and 3) If we get a lead and then go into "safe mode", we won't fulfill that potential.

That's why I say, more than any other adjective, the thing we need to become now is RUTHLESS.