Smitty out coached SIngletary, no?

michaelgee

Mike Smith out coached Mike Singletary on Sunday

With Singletary being at least a one time possibility to become our Head Coach, it made me feel great to see Mike Smith so well prepared in the trouncing of the 49'ers.

Kudos to the entire Falcon Coaching staff for having us more than ready for SanFran!

Congrats to the whole team for not laying off in the last quarters of the game, we are developing a killer instinct and that is a great thing.

With Singletary being at least a one time possibility to become our Head Coach, it made me feel great to see Mike Smith so well prepared in the trouncing of the 49'ers.

Kudos to the entire Falcon Coaching staff for having us more than ready for SanFran!

Congrats to the whole team for not laying off in the last quarters of the game, we are developing a killer instinct and that is a great thing.

It's talent, not coaching. 49ers have no talent at the offensive skill positions. QB sucks. WR's suck. Gore was out. Their defense was on the field almost 40 minutes. They only had 12 first downs. That has nothing to do with coaching. The better TEAM won, not the better coach.

Edited by Lord Dark Helmet

I think Singletary does the best with what he has to work with. He gets them to over-achieve by getting them all worked up emotionally. Unfortunately for them they were expecting us to still be the offense we were in our early games and when we came out elite it sucked all of the life out of them. Singletary was smart enough to realize what was happening but he couldn't get them back into the game.

It's talent, not coaching. 49ers have no talent at the offensive skill positions. QB sucks. WR's suck. Gore was out. Their defense was on the field almost 40 minutes. They only had 12 first downs. That has nothing to do with coaching. The better TEAM won, not the better coach.

Trolling again I see.

Yes we have much better offensive talent.

However (and i'm sure you did too) say they had much better defensive talent?

That they were going to shut our offense down?

They didn't do those things because our game plan / preparation were better to go along with the talent.

You sir are a negative troll.

Trolling again I see.

Yes we have much better offensive talent.

However (and i'm sure you did too) say they had much better defensive talent?

That they were going to shut our offense down?

They didn't do those things because our game plan / preparation were better to go along with the talent.

You sir are a negative troll.

There is nothing negative in saying that the better team won.

So by your statement here, doesn't that mean the coaching and coaching decisions were better as well, since we are the better team?

The answer is yes, which is what the original poster said, which you disputed with the talent argument.

:rolleyes:

So by your statement here, doesn't that mean the coaching and coaching decisions were better as well, since we are the better team?

The answer is yes, which is what the original poster said, which you disputed with the talent argument.

:rolleyes:

Do I believe that Mike Smith is a better head coach than Mike Singletary? No.

Do I believe the Falcons have a better Coaching Staff than the 49ers? Yes.

Do I believe the Falcons have a better team (players) than the 49ers? Absolutely 100% YES.

Wow, someone is defensive. Seriously, if the 9'ers had a better qb, the score would have been closer. Don't act like our defense was elite. They did well against a crappy Oline and they could afford to blitz against the 9'ers ********, noodle-arm, scrambled-egg brained qb.

This win does go more for talent than coaching. Just to brighten that point; name a 9'er from the game yesterday(with their performance) that you would like to have on this team............

Our game plan was superior, attribute that to coaching.

Our players gave their all, attribute that to coaching and preparation.

Our offensive play caling was a perfect mix of rights and lefts, Pass, run, run Pass all day kept SF way off balance. Credit to superior play calling and execution by the Falcons!

The mental factor weighed heavily on the Falcon's side.

When an unheralded oline blocks a known defense off the ball all day long, attribute that to coaching too.

Our unheralded defense put pressure on Hill all day, so much that any weakness in the secondary was obscured from sight.

Give credit for that pressure up front to Smitty, VanGorder and Ray Hamilton.

Awesome job by the Falcon Coaches!

We were ready in EVERY phase of the game.

GO FALCONS!

Do I believe that Mike Smith is a better head coach than Mike Singletary? No.

Do I believe the Falcons have a better Coaching Staff than the 49ers? Yes.

Do I believe the Falcons have a better team (players) than the 49ers? Absolutely 100% YES.

How bout you expound on Mike Singletary is a better coach than Mike Smith?

Considering Singletary hasn't even coached a full season yet?

Please explain how you can consider Singletary better than Smith?

This is a good thread, because of "The Supes Prophesy".

Singletary is a Good Coach, and unfortunately he inherited some

bad players.

If you remember that last year he ejected one of his players fro the game

for not following the defensive plan.

The thing with Dry Bly is just too much, because his focus was driven towards

Deion Sanders high light reel.