IF The Dome is Not ROCKING THIS SUNDAY NIGHT vs Bears

I dont know when it will be.. This is a game our fans should rally behind this team in a impressive effort flying cross country against a good defensive team. Our home crowd needs to be LOUD and it needs to be packed where we can effect the offense of the Bears and cause some false starts.

Ryan and Coach Smith are 9-1 at home//lets get it to 10-1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can guarantee that section 321 row 7, will have one of the loudest whistlers in the dome going all game while we are on defense - Go Falcons!!! Sorry to anyone that might sit around me - NOT REALLY!

That makes two of us (whistlers) and try it with one hand while you work a Rattle (bottle containing pennies) with the other hand :P

Oh yeah! WAR PAINT TIME!!!!

I dont know when it will be.. This is a game our fans should rally behind this team in a impressive effort flying cross country against a good defensive team. Our home crowd needs to be LOUD and it needs to be packed where we can effect the offense of the Bears and cause some false starts.

Ryan and Coach Smith are 9-1 at home//lets get it to 10-1

Ill be there in my seat during pregame introductions (along with all the Bears fans...YUK), while 20,000 FALCON FANS are still meandering to their seats and/or still in their cars

I'll be there! You forgot one important thing Swift... BE IN YOUR SEATS ON TIME! This is a late game so there's no excuse for the fans to show up in the middle of the 3rd qt..

Good luck with that./. This is Atlanta your talking about.. Land of the "golf clap and make it to your seats by the second quarter" fan..

Ill be there in my seat during pregame introductions (along with all the Bears fans...YUK), while 20,000 FALCON FANS are still meandering to their seats and/or still in their cars

I don't know 800 a clock games people tend to be in quicker, but alot are late because their totally RIPPED by the time the game starts. :P Having the late game means alot of partying before its time.

I don't know 800 a clock games people tend to be in quicker, but alot are late because their totally RIPPED by the time the game starts. :P Having the late game means alot of partying before its time.

That would be cool.. I remember the Eagles-Falcons that T.O. and Vick and Deagelo played in game a few years ago was off the hook crazy... and loud... and everyone was there at kickoff..

Good luck with that./. This is Atlanta your talking about.. Land of the "golf clap and make it to your seats by the second quarter" fan..

Its also Atlanta home of the "Historically mediorce teams'. But when we're good, the fans will respond. The last quarter of the Rams game last year was the loudest stadium I ever heard.

Edited by atl falcon 89