OMG! These people are idiots!

Rev_Hal

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

smh

They act like they are playing at Soldier Field. I wouldn't call it choking last year with the crowd noise, minimal protection, and the constant offsides that refs said was legal. They do realize that Matt Ryan will be able to hear this time around when the offense is on the field, right?

This one will bring you to tears,

Who are you guys rooting for in the bears falcons game?

im chooseing bears. i live in chicago and ive worked here for 8 years now. its a great town, full of change. Im not really big on the falcons mascot. I dont think ive even seen a falcon in real life.

I also think the bears are the better football team. They have faith and good players.

The falcons have matt ryan and roddy white.They are players on the team of the falcons.

Thoughts?

im chooseing bears. i live in chicago and ive worked here for 8 years now. its a great town, full of change. Im not really big on the falcons mascot. I dont think ive even seen a falcon in real life.

I also think the bears are the better football team. They have faith and good players.

The falcons have matt ryan and roddy white.They are players on the team of the falcons.

Thoughts?

It sounds like a 12 year old girl wrote that one. :lol:

Thoughts?

hahaahaha. I have been laughing for like 5 mins. I don't know why its so funny, but it is. My favorite part is "Im not really big on the Falcons Mascot" haha, what does that have to do with the game. :lol::lol:

"We will roll in this game. This will be Ryan's first ever game played in Primetime. More nerves, more pressure. How many times before the game do you think the thought "all of america is watching" will cross his mind? The nerves and pressure on him will be as high or greater then they were in his playoff game last year.

In that game, he had 2 picks, 1 funmble, gave up a safety and was sacked 3 times. Not exactly gonna be ice-man this early in his carrer. This game will be a learning experience for Ryan.

I for one, am glad we are playing Atlanta on this stage becuase I think the atmosphere favors us. Heck, this is already our second primetime game of the young season. This is the first one of Ryans career."

This post is without a doubt "HOF" material. As in Hall Of Fools. <_<

"We will roll in this game. This will be Ryan's first ever game played in Primetime. More nerves, more pressure. How many times before the game do you think the thought "all of america is watching" will cross his mind? The nerves and pressure on him will be as high or greater then they were in his playoff game last year.

In that game, he had 2 picks, 1 funmble, gave up a safety and was sacked 3 times. Not exactly gonna be ice-man this early in his carrer. This game will be a learning experience for Ryan.

I for one, am glad we are playing Atlanta on this stage becuase I think the atmosphere favors us. Heck, this is already our second primetime game of the young season. This is the first one of Ryans career."

This post is without a doubt "HOF" material. As in Hall Of Fools. <_<

To be fair, the only person saying that is the OP. Pretty much everyone else is shooting him down. I'm sure you guys have your fair share of homers that make the rest of you look bad over here as well?