matt ryan

screw that those were like 80 YAC,but how about the play action throw to white? ryan aired it like 40 yards (considering how deepin the end zone the pass was caught) and it was an accurate perfect throw, so who said he didnt have a big arm? i wouldlove to seesome of those idiots here

I don't feel like going through the threads, but last week there were threads saying Ryan had a noodle arm, and he can't throw over 20 yards.

screw that those were like 80 YAC,but how about the play action throw to white? ryan aired it like 40 yards (considering how deepin the end zone the pass was caught) and it was an accurate perfect throw, so who said he didnt have a big arm? i wouldlove to seesome of those idiots here

I agree, the 31-yard TD (even longer in the air) was far more impressive in terms of accuracy and arm strength. (As well as the pinpoint throw to White that brought the team to the 1-yard-line.)

On the other hand, it IS kind of amusing how Matt moved from 30th to 1st in the "Longest Pass" stat with one quick throw in the face of a blitz that Roddy took to the house.

Edited by BCEaGleATLFaLcOn

I agree, the 31-yard TD (even longer in the air) was far more impressive in terms of accuracy and arm strength. (As well as the pinpoint throw to White that brought the team to the 1-yard-line.)

On the other hand, it IS kind of amusing how Matt moved from 30th to 1st in the "Longest Pass" stat with one quick throw in the face of a blitz that Roddy took to the house.

That is interesting I didn't look at that until you mentioned it. After yesterday Ryan is in the top 6 or so in a lot of categories.

31 yards official + about 8 yards deep in the endzone + about 6 yards from the drop back from center = more like a 45 yard airborn completion.