FALCONS vs BEARS

I'm pretty sure one of the main storylines going into this game is gonna be Cutler vs. Ryan, but the real battle has to be Turner vs. Forte since they were both predicted to be two of the fantasy favorites this year.

yea u r right about turner and forte it will be battle i know that the bears r ranked higher than us in run D but i believe we contain forte jus enough to win the battle as for ryan and cutler we will have to wait and see i because on a good day jay is a top ten QB but he also gives u gifts (ints) cuz he feels he has such a big arm u can put the ball anywhere lets hope we can get a couple of pick off of him. should be a interesting game hope we can pull out a win

yea u r right about turner and forte it will be battle i know that the bears r ranked higher than us in run D but i believe we contain forte jus enough to win the battle as for ryan and cutler we will have to wait and see i because on a good day jay is a top ten QB but he also gives u gifts (ints) cuz he feels he has such a big arm u can put the ball anywhere lets hope we can get a couple of pick off of him. should be a interesting game hope we can pull out a win

It will be a good game, and I glad we will be back at home. The keys to this game will be the same as always, Both lines have to play well, and we WILL win.

This game is misleading to many. We were controlling the clock, the offense, the defense, and the Bears up until their last drive. Remember the kickoff where Norwood had that monster return back to the 5 and got tripped up right before scoring. It was all but over. We couldn't get into the endzone so we were going to settle for a chip fieldgoal that put us up by two scores. Elam misses.

These are key points that set up just as much drama as Matt's throw to Jenkins with one second left. Orton marched down on our prevent D, and Chris Houston got burned in the endzone.

Now remember their short kickoff? It was because they didn't want Norwood to have a huge return. It was odd because if he had another return like he did before, the game would be over because there were only 11 seconds on the ticker.

Also recall "from outhouse to penthouse" was stated more than once concerning Elam, who missed the short fieldgoal earlier in the quarter that would have sealed the win. He got a second chance and nailed it.

------------------------------------------------

Yes, it was a come back win for us and I lost my voice screaming. However, it was a tad misleading. We controlled that game and two key mistakes let the win almost slip out of our hands.

Some Bears fans, some still complaining about the clock keeper cheating, don't want to acknowledge that their team was very close to escaping and I do mean ESCAPING with a win.

This 2009 team is already better than last year. I don't see this game being remotely close. 27-10 Falcons who put it away by midway through the 3rd.

Edited by =Abrahamburger=

Da Bearz are not taking us lightly.

Even before yesterdays game they are well aware of our offense.

You heard it here first:

We have to pressure Cutler.

Abe will have his hands full with Orlando Pace and the only thing

that I can come up with is that we will have to stunt on Garza

in order to exploit RT Williams.

Abe will get 2 sacks from an inside move.

If not Cutler will tear apart our secondary.

Well the bears did lose Urlacher so Turner should have the advantage in the run game since the bears haven't really stopped the run that well since they lost him.