Roddy is going to break his COCCYX

prolikewhoa

For the record...it was garbage that he got a flag on that with all the other stuff we see in the league.

Funny quote from Coach Smith about the flip

"He didn't hit the landing because if he hits the landing it's not a 15-yard penalty," coach Mike Smith joked. "I told him if he's going to do it, it needs to be Olga Korbut. And he looked at me like he doesn't know who Olga Korbut is. Then I told him, 'Well, maybe Mary Lou Retton.' And then I figure that's '86, he doesn't know who Mary Lou Retton is. It went right over his head and my head."

from SI

I actually thought Ryan's spike (while not a big deal in my personal opinion, the dude just gets excited when he gets that rare rushing TD) was more likely to draw a penalty flag than that flip ... how exactly does the league define "unsportsmanlike conduct"??

He didn't really spike it, he kind of threw it at someone... lol. He needs to practice that at some point.

Edited by dmite

I actually thought Ryan's spike (while not a big deal in my personal opinion, the dude just gets excited when he gets that rare rushing TD) was more likely to draw a penalty flag than that flip ... how exactly does the league define "unsportsmanlike conduct"??

throw the flag when you feel like it

Funny quote from Coach Smith about the flip

"He didn't hit the landing because if he hits the landing it's not a 15-yard penalty," coach Mike Smith joked. "I told him if he's going to do it, it needs to be Olga Korbut. And he looked at me like he doesn't know who Olga Korbut is. Then I told him, 'Well, maybe Mary Lou Retton.' And then I figure that's '86, he doesn't know who Mary Lou Retton is. It went right over his head and my head."

from SI

Too funny! It's amazing how old I am now.

I just wish he wouldn't do things like that which could injure something. Should it be a penalty? NO. Should he risk yanking or pulling something? NO. Should he celebrate? That's his choice, but once this offense gets on a roll, his TDs should be so common that a bunch of celebration would seem unnecessary.