Anyone else want to choke Moose Johnston yesterday?

War Damn Eagle

It was obvious that FOX wanted to make this game all about the Niners and their precious defense. Before the second quarter even started I wanted to kill that chump. That has to be one of my best moments ever as a Falcons fan to watch that mudhole stomping yesterday.

I made a thread last week about the Niners being 3-0 in the worst division for a reason. I expected the Falcons to win and I expected them to get no credit. Looks like I was right on both counts. Siragusa was the only one telling the real story yesterday.

I was pizzed yesterday about it, they had their own agenda, and they probably swore we were going to lose. We'll the jokes on them. :P Only Siragusa redeemed himself in the middle of the game and started giving us props. Sad to say I would have rather had Joe Buck and Aikman then what we had yesterday. :unsure:

What about Goose saying the 49ers defense was reminiscent of the '85 Bears and '00 Ravens (that was before the game) :lol:

I'm sure the defenses of those teams were pizzed too, being equated to the 49ers sad performance. I think alot of it had to do was the 49ers were reading their own clippings. Over-confidense will kill ya. :P

I was gonna start a thread about Fox's coverage of the game. It's pathetic that when the Falcons win it's never because we play a solid game, it's always the other team played poorly. Your right, they were convinced that we were gonna be slaughtered. It seemed at the beginning when we started to dominate that they were losing thousands on the game, like they were sad. If I didnt know better you'd think they were 49er announcers. In the past 2 weeks I have lost a lot of respect for Fox and there professionalism. The Falcons played a solid game during all 3 phases, offense, defense, and special teams and the Falcons deserve credit!

I don't know, I guess it just doesn't bother me when an announcer is giving another team some props. I didn't really feel like he was biased.

I don't see how you could see he was not? He was comparing them to the ravens and almost cheering for them, like when are they going to start kicking the falcons azzs? And when we would do something good, it was singletarys going to be mad. tisk tisk, and how many hundred times they showed him on camera. It was like Hey we just scored a TD give us some praise. :P

I don't see how you could see he was not? He was comparing them to the ravens and almost cheering for them, like when are they going to start kicking the falcons azzs? And when we would do something good, it was singletarys going to be mad. tisk tisk, and how many hundred times they showed him on camera. It was like Hey we just scored a TD give us some praise. :P

I don't know. I just didn't see it. He was high on Singletary and their D but I didn't feel like he was being a Falcons hater as much as he was shocked that a team he thought was pretty good was getting manhandled. B)

There have been guys I've watched who seemed biased against us. Bill Maas comes to mind.