Yesterday's Terrible QBs

Duff_Man

(Also posted in Pure Football, but at least people read this forum)

So yesterday my buddy and I were noticing a huge amount of interceptions being thrown in the early games. I flipped to every game and realized something: The QBs playing yesterday were some of the worst I have ever seen. Have we ever seen a worse day of QBs than this?

Daunte Culpepper: Started in place of Stafford.

David Carr: Filled in when the Giants pulled Eli.

JaMarcus Russel: Still starting for Oakland and maybe the worst we've seen in years.

Jake Delhomme: An INT Machine.

Josh Johnson: Starting for the Bucs. Barely better than Russel at this point.

Derek Anderson: A desperate move for a desperate team. They set a franchise low for passing yards. (2-17, 23 yards).

Trent Edwards: He can overthrow Usain Bolt at this point.

Tavares Jackson: Got some garbage time for the Vikes.

Jason Campbell: Truly bad.

Kyle Boller: Started for the Rams. He's just plain bad. Eventually replaced by Marc Bulger.

Late games:

Shaun Hill: The pure definition of starting by default. He got annihilated.

What do we have to look forward to tonight? Chad Henne.

Can anyone think of a week that featured so many bad QBs?

So yesterday my buddy and I were noticing a huge amount of interceptions being thrown in the early games. I flipped to every game and realized something: The QBs playing yesterday were some of the worst I have ever seen. Have we ever seen a worse day of QBs than this?

JaMarcus Russel: Still starting for Oakland and maybe the worst we've seen in years.

Derek Anderson: A desperate move for a desperate team. They set a franchise low for passing yards. (2-17, 23 yards).

Kyle Boller: Started for the Rams. He's just plain bad. Eventually replaced by Marc Bulger.

Late games:

Actually Josh Johnson was fairly impressive yesterday for a player who was drafted in the 5th round from a mid-level college and did not see the field at all his first year. He seems to be confident, has good mobility, good arm strength, and was accurate when he wasn't being blitzed to death by the Eagles. They must have blitzed him about 25 times or more and the TB offensive line is porous, at best. Clayton and Bryant must have had about 6 drops between the two of them and we're not talking about hard catches either. Johnson seems to have a good grasp of their offense and even appears to have some leadership qualities as I witnessed him trying to rally and encourage his fellow offensive members on the sidelines. Even the commentator mentioned several times how impressed he was by him yesterday and from what he had heard, that he was a hard worker and wants to improve. I know they drafted this guy out of Kansas State, but, Johnson should be given the rest of the year to grow and develop. It'll be interesting to see how the QB situation works out down there. They may have found a diamond in the rough. He's light years ahead of Russell though, that's for sure.

Late games:

chad played well....real well....surprisingly