Now thats what the F### im talkin bout BVG!

Sorry to be so blunt in the morning, but DANG!!!!Now thats what happens when you bring pressure.. Make shaun hill look like tim couch. Hopefully this will continue each and every game and not just this past one. I cant believe im saying this but good job goes out to ja98.. He was around the ball alot and got some pressure on hill also, along with a sack i believe. Great job whole team really!!!!!!!

I definitely liked what I saw.

I don't know if the same gameplan will work against Cutler... but it worked perfectly against Hill.

i think it should work. Cutler doesnt have a #1 reciever that he can depend on. In my opinion hester is not a #1 reciever. Im not too informed on their other reciever johnnie knox. Cutler is a upgrade from the QB we played last year against chicago, but i still think we can pull this one out.

Sorry to be so blunt in the morning, but DANG!!!!Now thats what happens when you bring pressure.. Make shaun hill look like tim couch. Hopefully this will continue each and every game and not just this past one. I cant believe im saying this but good job goes out to ja98.. He was around the ball alot and got some pressure on hill also, along with a sack i believe. Great job whole team really!!!!!!!

reminds me of his ole UGA days.

I agree blizting worked well today, but what scares me is seeing grimes miss a tackle on 1 on 1 coverage and the long gain the WR got.

I'll take that all day though when we limit and disrupt the QB for most of the game.

ooooo..yea i almost forgot about that. But i do have to admit, he came back and made a GREAT play in the endzone with his left hand batting the ball away from the reciever. I think he made up for that missed tackle.

it is the perfect scheme against Cutler. When pressure he takes chances and turns over the ball. He gets flustered easily IMO.

Oh I'm not saying it won't work.

I'm just saying Cutler is a better QB than Hill and Hester and Knox are better than what the 49ers had.

I haven't seen enough of Cutler in Chicago to see how he plays against the blitz but I'm just assuming since he's a better QB he might be able to get some passes off before the blitz gets there.

You can't assume what works against one team/QB will work the exact same way against another. Chicago is going to look at the film and try to make adjustments. They've had 2 weeks to prepare so we might need to throw some new wrinkles into the gameplan.

Again, I'm not saying we won't be able to get to Cutler... I'm just saying we can't automatically assume we will... and hopefully BVG already knows this.

I'm just saying Cutler is a better QB than Hill and Hester and Knox are better than what the 49ers had.

I haven't seen enough of Cutler in Chicago to see how he plays against the blitz but I'm just assuming since he's a better QB he might be able to get some passes off before the blitz gets there.

You can't assume what works against one team/QB will work the exact same way against another. Chicago is going to look at the film and try to make adjustments. They've had 2 weeks to prepare so we might need to throw some new wrinkles into the gameplan.

Again, I'm not saying we won't be able to get to Cutler... I'm just saying we can't automatically assume we will... and hopefully BVG already knows this.

i agree 100%. I just think we are better off going after him than sitting back. We went after Pennington and Hill, sat back against Brady and Delhomme. Our results were night and day IMO. I really think Williams and the emergence of DeCoud in pass defense will allow us to take more chances.

I loved the pass rush, let's just see if they can sustain it against a immensely better O-line, remember that the 49ers don't have the best o-line.

Besides JA55 one sack, I feel like he needs to be more explosive, more like the Miami game. Remember guys, he is playing for a contract this year.

i agree 100%. I just think we are better off going after him than sitting back. We went after Pennington and Hill, sat back against Brady and Delhomme. Our results were night and day IMO. I really think Williams and the emergence of DeCoud in pass defense will allow us to take more chances.

Oh yeah.

I couldn't agree more. We HAVE to get some pressure on Cutler but due to the speed they have at the WR position with Hester and Knox we probably should keep the safties back more than we did with San Fran.

For example if they ran a quick WR screen against a blitz and we had no one deep... that could get ugly.

I have to disagree with you. I think receivers are only as good as the quarterback.I will give you Cutler over Hill, but I can't give you Bears WR's over 49er's WR's. I think they both suck equally. Just my opinion!!

I have to disagree with you. I think receivers are only as good as the quarterback.I will give you Cutler over Hill, but I can't give you Bears WR's over 49er's WR's. I think they both suck equally. Just my opinion!!

Nice. :)

How about Hester and Knox are faster than the 49ers WRs? Will you give me that?