Matt Ryan

Ga_spider

Everyone has to watch the First Take video with Matt Ryan. He really builds up the O-line nothing but complements wether they win or lose. Then he talks about what a great receiver Roddy is.

I have notice that when we lose it's always "we" need to work harder. Then when we win it's always "they" did a great job. What a great leader Ryan is humble and hungry something we were missing in his position for a long time.

Everyone has to watch the First Take video with Matt Ryan. He really builds up the O-line nothing but complements wether they win or lose. Then he talks about what a great receiver Roddy is.

I have notice that when we lose it's always "we" need to work harder. Then when we win it's always "they" did a great job. What a great leader Ryan is humble and hungry something we were missing in his position for a long time.

Yup, without a doubt Matt Ryan is a class act. Not me mention hes pretty decent at throwing the pigskin :P

He's humble to a fault. I read an article last night where he said something very close to, "Roddy had such a strong day. 210 yards, that's a hugely impressive number. I'm really happy for him." As though someone else threw the ball to White to achieve those 210 yards.

I also noticed in First Take that he said, "We've never lost back-to-back games since Smitty got here," NOT "Since I got here."

Dre Bly, he of the "When Dre makes a play, he has to celebrate" school (what an absolutely moronic play, only to be followed by an equally moronic quote) could take some lessons from our QB.