Shaun Hill

The bottom line is FALCONS WIN DECISIVELY! I know......

I think the FALCONS defense would have had more sacks if the officials would have called "Intentional Grounding" against Shaun Hill like I believe they should have. But they didn't.

Shaun Hill wasn't getting sacked because he was throwing the ball outa bounds with a quick release "WHILE INSIDE THE POCKET" and several times there was nobody even close or near to where he was throwing the ball. Where were the refs on these plays?

Was there an invisible WR out there playing for the 49ers?

Like I said, the bottom line is the FALCONS come outa san fran with a "W" decisively.

That doesn't excuse the lack of calls toward that penalty by the refs though.

JMO.........

Shaun Hill is a scrub. He is just less slightly scrubby than that bum of a scrub that they drafted a few years ago. Bottom line, he sucks. And Dre Bly sucks even more! Come on, trying to go Deion on an INT? Then getting your scrubby old azz run down like a dog and then cough it up? BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Singletary ripped his head off after that for sure.

Shaun Hill is a scrub. He is just less slightly scrubby than that bum of a scrub that they drafted a few years ago. Bottom line, he sucks. And Dre Bly sucks even more! Come on, trying to go Deion on an INT? Then getting your scrubby old azz run down like a dog and then cough it up? BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Singletary ripped his head off after that for sure.

LOL, that was awesome to watch. I saw Deion commentating about that in a highlight reel, they asked Deion "What was he thinking, he's acting like he's been to your house before", Deion said "Actually he has, but that's beside the point, you get the TD first, then you celebrate".

Edited by Electric Falcon

"DON'T DO DEION, UNLESS YOU HAVE MAD WHEELS TO BACK IT UP" Dre, you failed your team and you failed in trying to show up Matt Ryan, who burned your azz all **** day long. SCRUB. The Niners are a proud organization, they don't deserve BS crap like that. The Niners have always been about execution. They have always been a high integrity franchise (DeBartolo's problems not with standing) That BS should get him run out of town across the bridge to Raida Nation.

I thought it was poetic justice when he flashed the Deion pose at Matt Ryan and Roddy ran him down like a punk *****. THE FALCONS ARE A TEAM. Try being a team player to Dre, Singletary will eat you alive at practice this week.