quick observation

Thank you god that ryan started to go deep today with white. I'm from the chicago land area and today they were talking about how are they gonna stop the long pass with ryan. I'm glad they got themselves in a frenzy about the deep pass. Now all they are worried about is gonzo and turner. TOday was a great day to show what we got in store for our opponent next week.

Chicago land area do not ever show signs of weakness......i and they believe we have showed how powerful we are today. It's only up to our defense.

another quick observation, by using JA98 in the DT position and keeping JA55 & KA77 in on passing downs the Birds got a lot of pressure on the QB. JA98 always seems just a step away from a sack so I guess going up against an OG instead of an OT gives him an advantage on his push.

another thing our DBs aren't as bad as people think

another quick observation, by using JA98 in the DT position and keeping JA55 & KA77 in on passing downs the Birds got a lot of pressure on the QB. JA98 always seems just a step away from a sack so I guess going up against an OG instead of an OT gives him an advantage on his push.

another thing our DBs aren't as bad as people think

Nah, we will be solid against Da Bears. Cutler will be running for his life. We aren't the same old Falcons that you can spit on, sh*t on and breeze to an easy victory. Its now officially on when we lace them up.

Thank you god that ryan started to go deep today with white. I'm from the chicago land area and today they were talking about how are they gonna stop the long pass with ryan. I'm glad they got themselves in a frenzy about the deep pass. Now all they are worried about is gonzo and turner. TOday was a great day to show what we got in store for our opponent next week.

Chicago land area do not ever show signs of weakness......i and they believe we have showed how powerful we are today. It's only up to our defense.

Well now the Bears will have something to fret about all week