2010 NFL Draft

804Falcon

I'll say either Brandon Spikes or Sean Weatherspoon whichever LB drops to us.

The main position i don't want us drafting in the 1st this year is CB. This class is just like last years safety class. Alot of 2nd round talent but no legit #1's.

Their might be a cb or 2 like Haden or lindley who slip into the 1st but thats only because the lack of talent of them all and the need of one from other teams.

We have so many talented 2nd round to 3rd round CB's already just like them that it would be a waste of a pick imo.

My top 5 list i would want in the 20's would be

1. Spikes - Best LB in draft. Future team leader can play any lb position.

2. Weatherspoon - Best Cover-2 LB in the draft he fits scheme better but less talnted than spikes.

3. Grieshem - Gonzo not getting younger and our backups are junk.

4. Hardy/Morgan - I like both DE's

5. O'Dowd - Future replacement for McClure.

I would have added a DT but i really don't see one in the late 20's worth a pick for us. I hope we get a stud DT in FA though :)

Our biggest spot is going to be OLB. We are set with Nicholas and Lofton but Peterson is only getting older. So we are going to need another OLB soon. Seems like we are pretty set at CB too. We got some veterean guys who can play and we got some young guys who are learning.

We just drafted PJ last year in the 1st so i dont see us drafting another DT in the first, but i am ALWAYS down for drafting a DE or DT in the 1st rd. You can never have too many. Dline depth is becoming more and more important.

I don't have a name, but I'll tell you the type we want.

The kid will eat, sleep, crap, and breathe football. He will attack the game like its his last day on earth. He will gnaw on QB's legs, poke people in the eyes, punch them in the nutz, whatever it takes. He will act like a man possessed and go berserk when the ball is hiked. He will run side line to side line pursuing his prey like there is nothing else more important. He will be humble and open to learn from the vets. He will do whatever it takes to make us a better team. This kid will work at the facility for 14 hour days. They will literally have to carry him out of the gym everyday because he worked it like an animal.

This kid hasn't got a name yet. For all I know he is a division two school. But when he laces them up, it will be on. Heads will be knocked, bodies rocked and high fives delivered to the fans after he runs down the poor excuse for an opposing player. He will be like a plague when he rolls into the opposing teams field. The other fans will be silenced by his work ethic and raw fury on each down.

He will be known as a Falcon. He will be a winner. And he will bring glory to the A-T-L. Auditions coming soon to a school near you. If you have heart, a desire to be the ELITE, then apply. 60000 screaming Falcons fans will grade you. Only the strong of heart and will should even consider this challenge. This isn't your fathers Falcons. We are back, and PISSED off at being trampled for years. Only the best need apply.

Thats who we should draft. Anything else is Aundray Bruce.

I don't have a name, but I'll tell you the type we want.

The kid will eat, sleep, crap, and breathe football. He will attack the game like its his last day on earth. He will gnaw on QB's legs, poke people in the eyes, punch them in the nutz, whatever it takes. He will act like a man possessed and go berserk when the ball is hiked. He will run side line to side line pursuing his prey like there is nothing else more important. He will be humble and open to learn from the vets. He will do whatever it takes to make us a better team. This kid will work at the facility for 14 hour days. They will literally have to carry him out of the gym everyday because he worked it like an animal.

This kid hasn't got a name yet. For all I know he is a division two school. But when he laces them up, it will be on. Heads will be knocked, bodies rocked and high fives delivered to the fans after he runs down the poor excuse for an opposing player. He will be like a plague when he rolls into the opposing teams field. The other fans will be silenced by his work ethic and raw fury on each down.

He will be known as a Falcon. He will be a winner. And he will bring glory to the A-T-L. Auditions coming soon to a school near you. If you have heart, a desire to be the ELITE, then apply. 60000 screaming Falcons fans will grade you. Only the strong of heart and will should even consider this challenge. This isn't your fathers Falcons. We are back, and PISSED off at being trampled for years. Only the best need apply.

Thats who we should draft. Anything else is Aundray Bruce.

That kid has a name it is Brandon Spikes :D We won't be able to get him but he is future star in the making like a younger ray lewis ;)

That kid has a name it is Brandon Spikes :D We won't be able to get him but he is future star in the making like a younger ray lewis ;)

That was my model! Brilliant minds think alike! I don't care who we draft as long as he is a footballin' freak show that wants total destruction on the opposing team. Needless to say, I say we go defense. I'd like for us to draft a speed back in round two. Only because of Norwoods durability issues. Then split Jerious to the slot with Harry Douglas next year. ****, now that would be freaky scary................