Mike Singletary- Fox media darling

Bring It

I think I've seen enough TV closeups and glowing accolades on Singletary to last TWO lifetimes. It was getting to be commical by the second half.

The Fox crew started the game fully loaded and convinced that the 49'ers would be thrashing our Falcons by a 45-10 score. As the game unfolded and it was evident our Mike Smith coaches with his brains and experience,not his mouth and ******** "stares", giving our young Falcons a poise that produces games like today's. Mr. All Everything, Mike Singletary, must have left his magic wand at home this weekend.

Not ONCE did the Fox Wizzards in the broadcast booth give credit to the poised and prepared Falcon players and staff. It took Tony Siragusa, their sideline commentator to point out that the Falcons were winning because they are a very good team and came prepared.

The contrast of QB's today was LAUGHABLE. To think some lunatics actually believe this Hill character can be mentioned in the same paragraph as Matt Ryan is...........hysterical to say the very least. Hill had the look of a wounded basset hound all afternoon.

After all is said and done Michael Crabtree may have his agent arranging a trade to a team with at least an NFL calibre QB. LOL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've seen enough TV closeups and glowing accolades on Singletary to last TWO lifetimes. It was getting to be commical by the second half.

The Fox crew started the game fully loaded and convinced that the 49'ers would be thrashing our Falcons by a 45-10 score. As the game unfolded and it was evident our Mike Smith coaches with his brains and experience,not his mouth and ******** "stares", giving our young Falcons a poise that produces games like today's. Mr. All Everything, Mike Singletary, must have left his magic wand at home this weekend.

Not ONCE did the Fox Wizzards in the broadcast booth give credit to the poised and prepared Falcon players and staff. It took Tony Siragusa, their sideline commentator to point out that the Falcons were winning because they are a very good team and came prepared.

The contrast of QB's today was LAUGHABLE. To think some lunatics actually believe this Hill character can be mentioned in the same paragraph as Matt Ryan is...........hysterical to say the very least. Hill had the look of a wounded basset hound all afternoon.

After all is said and done Michael Crabtree may have his agent arranging a trade to a team with at least an NFL calibre QB. LOL

I like how excited they got when they talked about how Crabtree hasn't earned his decal yet. It was like Singletary invented that idea and is so brilliant. Meanwhile that happens in HS football. Not impressed with him at all.

In a 45-10 Falcon beat down the announcers can talk about how Singletary went into a burning building and saved 65 orphans. It sure as **** didn't help the Whiners play any better.

But it was clear that the Fox team....and especially that jackazz Daryl Johnston were firmly attached to Singletary's nads.

That was just gross. I felt like I was going to start gagging seeing as the annoncers were obviously balls deep on the niners.

Even when they tried to give credit for the wrinkles that the Falcons brought to the running game on the goal line, they were saying something like "the 49ers knew about this. They TOLD us about it." It's like they were just hanging around the niners clubhouse all week and didn't bother to learn that they were playing another team. They didn't even know that the Falcons starting FS was not a cornerback. I had to watch the second half on mute or I mioght have thrown up.

There was a point where they did a close up of Singletary for about 20 seconds. I'm sitting there thinking " What in the world are they doing this for?" It is pretty crazy how they see the niners get killed so they wait forever to see if they can get any type opf reation from him. We got no props from then for a good game or for the fact that after Bly showboated and Roddy TOOK that ball from him. Not one person said that Roddy , Matt Ryan or the rest of the Falcons did a great job because they didn't give up on the play.

So sick of hearing Singletary the great. he's nothing but a rah rah coach. Those kinda coaches are good short term(remember Mora?) But in the end, it all comes down to the X and O's of the game. I dont see him being a great X and o coach. He looks more like a HS or low level college coach.

So sick of hearing Singletary the great. he's nothing but a rah rah coach. Those kinda coaches are good short term(remember Mora?) But in the end, it all comes down to the X and O's of the game. I dont see him being a great X and o coach. He looks more like a HS or low level college coach.

Exactly.

It looked like he had no idea what he was doing out there. He mixes the rah rah of Mora with the inability to talk to adult men of Petrino....crap coach.

In a 45-10 Falcon beat down the announcers can talk about how Singletary went into a burning building and saved 65 orphans. It sure as **** didn't help the Whiners play any better.

But it was clear that the Fox team....and especially that jackazz Daryl Johnston were firmly attached to Singletary's nads.

I spent the first half cussing that clown for his bias... Hate that Direct TV and radio don't sync up!

I know I was about to hurl something at the TV because of Moose Johnston , it was the most biased game I have ever seen. Siragusa at the beginning was like that but at least mid to end he changed his tune. Can't say the same for the others. I seriously would like to complain to FOX about them, saying hey whats the point? If your commentators are so clearly 49ers nut huggers. :angry:

It was almost like when is San fran going to start kicking their azzes. I'm glad the falcons whipped the cra-p out of them to shut their azzes up. :P

Fox announcers aside, I really like Singletary. I wanted him here. Our team, which has a lot more talent on it, stomped on his team today. It's a shame that the announcers were so biased towards the 49ers. However, I still respect Singletary and I like what he's doing with the 49ers. I wish them well in the future.

I'm very sure he is a quality man with a heart for his team. I also wish him well.

I am however thankful for a head coach named Mike Smith who I seriously wouldn't trade for ANY current NFL coach. Not one. Nada. Zip. None !!!

He is pure gold.

I'm very sure he is a quality man with a heart for his team. I also wish him well.

I am however thankful for a head coach named Mike Smith who I seriously wouldn't trade for ANY current NFL coach. Not one. Nada. Zip. None !!!

He is pure gold.

Singletary looks like he doesn't know he's at a football game. Imagine if he hadn't burned through his timeouts so quickly he could have challenged the fumble on the KO and won it. Instead waste a timeout and yell at your defense so they can get burned on the next play.

Singletary looks like he doesn't know he's at a football game. Imagine if he hadn't burned through his timeouts so quickly he could have challenged the fumble on the KO and won it. Instead waste a timeout and yell at your defense so they can get burned on the next play.

Did you see him plead his case to the offical. Begging him to look at the giant highlight screen.

All week the media was on the 69ers nuts. They have a great defense this, Singletary is this and that, they're playing too good for the Falcons to win, blah blah blah. And then just like nearly every time we win, that same media that claimed we were doomed to lose starts giving excuses for our opponent. They were bad, laid down, need to be given a mulligan, whatever. Never that we just took them tricks to the woodshed. Tired of this disrespect, if we are to ever get respect, it appears we're just going to have to take it like we did today....good job Falcons!! ;)

Edited by DBFever2

All week the media was on the 69ers nuts. They have a great defense this, Singletary is this and that, they're playing too good for the Falcons to win, blah blah blah. And then just like nearly every time we win, that same media that claimed we were doomed to lose starts giving excuses for our opponent. They were bad, laid down, need to be given a mulligan, whatever. Never that we just took them tricks to the woodshed. Tired of this disrespect, if we are to ever get respect, it appears we're just going to have to take it like we did today....good job Falcons!! ;)

yeah, tired of them taking the stance that we will not repeat because it is the safe bet. Berman attempted to jump on our bandwagon today and it was almost like he couldn't spit it out. Mortenson gave us some love though. Remeber this later in the year when the skeptics want a money shot from Ryan. :lol:

Edited by cocktailcove