JA98

jm_falcons

Seems as though JA98 played a reasonably good game. He seems to get good push up the middle which can be very disruptive for the opposing qb. I know he's taller than your average DT...but I hope he continues to play the DT position.

I've given him his share of heat because he deserved for his lousy play but this was a nice game for him. Looks good at DT.

Sacks aren't everything. If JA98 can get a push and flush the QB out of the pocket, that funnels him right into Abe or Biermans hands. Who cares who gets the sack, as long as the team wins. And if Anderson flushes him out, that means the Defense is getting it done. If the man never gets a tackle, he'd have served the purpose. You must look at the game as a whole. Everyone brings their own bit of flava to the game. Everyone has their niche talent. If his is up the middle push with Trey and the line boys, then so be it. Get it done baby, thats all that matters. Let Abe and Kroy get the sack numbers.