Roddy White

vel

So to all of those who thought Roddy was being selfish when he held out and struggled (like the whole team) the first few games and criticizing him like he was dropping balls like a rookie, i think he deserves and apology. Winning on the road is tough but putting up 200yds and 2 tds is tremendous. he is a top 10 talent for a reason and he was deservingly paid for it.

So to all of those who thought Roddy was being selfish when he held out and struggled (like the whole team) the first few games and criticizing him like he was dropping balls like a rookie, i think he deserves and apology. Winning on the road is tough but putting up 200yds and 2 tds is tremendous. he is a top 10 talent for a reason and he was deservingly paid for it.

Those of you who keep bringing this up need to stop. He had ONE GOOD GAME. That does not excuse holding out of camp while under contract.

Roddy White had a big game, and that's fantastic. Leave it at that. You won't be getting any apologies from the people who think that when you're under contract that you should go to work.

Those of you who keep bringing this up need to stop. He had ONE GOOD GAME. That does not excuse holding out of camp while under contract.

Roddy White had a big game, and that's fantastic. Leave it at that. You won't be getting any apologies from the people who think that when you're under contract that you should go to work.

Most people in the final year of a contract are not risking a career ending injury everytime they show up for work.You can't compare pro sports to a "normal" job.

Most people in the final year of a contract are not risking a career ending injury everytime they show up for work.You can't compare pro sports to a "normal" job.

I didn't make any such comparison. I said when you're under contract, you go to work. The NFL agrees with me 100% as players are fined daily for not showing up.

He only missed like a week of camp you make it seem like he Crabtreed us

He only missed like a week of camp you make it seem like he Crabtreed us

No, Crabtree was not under contract. He owed nothing to anyone. Roddy White was under contract. He agreed to play for the length of that contract and should have done so. He did not benefit himself by holding out. For all you know, the contract would have been resolved with or without the holdout.