Where are the haters?

For the past two weeks it was all about how this offense couldn't run the ball, Matt Ryan was a game manager, Roddy White got paid for being overrated, the secondary couldnt stop anyone and the rush defense was atrocious.

Yet here we are, a few hours after playing a quality opponent and ABSOLUTELY making a statement. Where are you guys? Where are the absurd "Matt Ryan has been mediocre at best" posts now? Where are the posts that smack of football ignorance and a lack of knowledge about the game and the league?

Thankfully, this franchise has been through the depths of losing seasons, falling stars, and torn ACLs. Thankfully the vast majority of us understand that Rome wasn't built in a day and the Falcon's Dynasty shouldnt be expected to sprout overnight either.

This season will continue and it will very likely move toward a fairly successful end. That doesnt mean a Super Bowl win. It doesnt mean winning the next 12. It means by and large being a very good football team that can beat anyone in the league. So if you plan on crapping your pants every time we lose to a 3 time Super Bowl champion football team on the road then perhaps you should find another use for your valuable time.

Go Birds.

Epic Win.

I like this post...but honestly I have been around there board long enough to know that there is a number of posters who just come on here to complain whenever they get the chance. I remember how crazy this place was when the Vick stuff was going down (the water bottle incident onwards)...etc. This place doesn't change...hahaha.

I like this post...but honestly I have been around there board long enough to know that there is a number of posters who just come on here to complain whenever they get the chance. I remember how crazy this place was when the Vick stuff was going down (the water bottle incident onwards)...etc. This place doesn't change...hahaha.

And thats the sad thing, IMO. We've obviously moved in the right direction as a franchise and you still have the morons here spinning the same old crap.

threads like this are really unnecessary. its natural for fans to be upset after a loss and happy after a win. stop trying to instigate a fight with titles like "where are the haters?"

i'll tell you where the haters are, they are at home supporting not hating. hating only occurs with losing.

Its not instigating at all. Being upset after a loss is a far cry from saying moronic things like "Matt Ryan is mediocre at best" and other assorted over reactions.

No one likes losing but it is an inevitability in the NFL...and people who don't understand that should be called out, IMO.

Yup, I especially want to see those posters of the last couple of weeks that were whining about how we just don't like it when someone criticizes our team and that they only speak the truth that no one wants to hear and that they are true fans blah blah. The ones that go on and on with negative thread after neg thread saying they only do it for '48 hrs" then they are out of here and so on. How bout the losers that posted after the ajc "censorship" article that were h*llbent on pizzing off the whole board with their dung. Why aren't they here now? Just proves what losers they really are... :lol:<_<

threads like this are really unnecessary. its natural for fans to be upset after a loss and happy after a win. stop trying to instigate a fight with titles like "where are the haters?"

i'll tell you where the haters are, they are at home supporting not hating. hating only occurs with losing.

Question- do you ever tell this to the haters when they post their instigating cr@p? :huh:

There is a difference between real fans and trolls/haters and I don't think you can ride the line between both, just to call yourself a fan during a win, and be a hater during a loss. Guys that do that are the same people that love their kid when his basketball team is winning, and get mad at him when they lose.