Brent Grimes - 1 bad play, lots of good plays

I love his heart and attitude. I like (not love) his coverage skills. But his size really undoes almost all of that. His tackling is really bad and shows no signs of improving. It seems at least 2 or 3 times every game he comes up to tackle a receiver in front of him, but instead just flies off the guy's legs. He did that on the 61 yard play today. I believe he could learn some kind of technique to fix that ... little guys can still tackle if they do it right. If he'd shore that up, he'd be much closer to being a legitimate NFL corner.

terrible play on the attempted tackle...Morgan has a really strong lower body...but Williams and all of his ageless wonder ran him down anyways

other than that, he played lights out all over

Yeah, that's right. I thought the word on the street was that Williams had lost his speed. Sure as heck didn't look like it on that play. That was awesome. How often do you see someone get run down like that? BW has been one HE11 of a pick up for us!

Yeah, that's right. I thought the word on the street was that Williams had lost his speed. Sure as heck didn't look like it on that play. That was awesome. How often do you see someone get run down like that? BW has been one HE11 of a pick up for us!

Jenkins ran down two DB's....and passed them. LOL. Hustle. When we hustle, we greatly improve our chances...Good game all around.