Official Congrats Matty Ice Thread!

Well, we all know I'm a Matt Ryan fan through and through, so I'll start this thread: :wub: :wub: :P :P

CONGRATS MATTY!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on:

1.) Your personal career high for passing yards (329!!!!)

2.) Steering the offense to 2 new franchise records

3.) Picking up your first rushing touchdown of '09

AND

For never packing it in. Anybody notice that Matt was the very first to the ball after his INT was fumbled?

Edited by BCEaGleATLFaLcOn

Well, we all know I'm a Matt Ryan fan through and through, so I'll start this thread: :wub: :wub: :P :P

CONGRATS MATTY!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on:

1.) Your personal career high for passing yards (329!!!!)

2.) Steering the offense to 2 new franchise records

3.) Picking up your first rushing touchdown of '09

AND

For never packing it in. Anybody notice that Matt was the very first to the ball after his INT was fumbled?

**** straight. We may have one of the best QB`s of all time. Savor it while we can!!

Matt Ryan is overrated.

.. saw it on the 49ers MB so it must be true. After all, they know great QB's (Shaun Hill is the next Montana :lol: )

Probs to Matt, the O-line, Turner (hope his ankle is ok), probs to Roddy, the D-line and our secondary. Probs to the entire team tbh. Great effort!

Edited by Flare

And he got the vast majority of the yards in the first half. With us having such a huge lead, he didn't get much opportunity to sling it around the 2nd half. He definitely has the ability to have a 400 to 500 yard game if he were ever allowed to throw it the whole game. :)

and if the staff puts together a strong enough game plan. But the mere fact that it was in the 1st half is very encouraging idd.