"I wouldnt expect the Falcons to score 35 in 60min"

Finally, Goose said something like....."We do have to give credit to the Falcons offensive line"

Gee...ya think?!

Goose had to remind the other two as they are so up the buttt of Singletary that they cant admit that the Falcons are MUCH better than advertised and the Niners are charlatans.

There is bias and there is homerism....what these announcers possess is a mixture of both.

That followed by "Hill is a competitor, no doubt".

Yeah if throwing as far as you can every down makes you a competitor.

I thought I was the only one that noticed how much "NINER JOCK SNIFFING" went on in the announcers commentary!! Unbelievable. Even with the niners losing miserably they still found things to compliment them on. I could care less if I ever EVER here one more announcer state that "Their coach is letting them have it. He is such a motivator". Gimme a break. what coach would not scream at his team when they suck??

FALCONS STOMPED SOME TAIL!!! Gotta love it!!

Finally, Goose said something like....."We do have to give credit to the Falcons offensive line"

Gee...ya think?!

Goose had to remind the other two as they are so up the buttt of Singletary that they cant admit that the Falcons are MUCH better than advertised and the Niners are charlatans.

There is bias and there is homerism....what these announcers possess is a mixture of both.

WOOOO!!! You read my mind. I felt they were so bias to the 49er's. They didn't give credit to our offense at all. I pray they don't do anymore of our games this year. Freaking Idiots!!!

I thought I was the only one that noticed how much "NINER JOCK SNIFFING" went on in the announcers commentary!! Unbelievable. Even with the niners losing miserably they still found things to compliment them on. I could care less if I ever EVER here one more announcer state that "Their coach is letting them have it. He is such a motivator". Gimme a break. what coach would not scream at his team when they suck??

FALCONS STOMPED SOME TAIL!!! Gotta love it!!

I noticed them hanging all over the 49ers jocks as well.

Speaking of great motivators, how about Mike Smith? He took a team that had come off a lackluster performance in New England and completely turned things around. He had a bye to do it with but still...

Gee...ya think?!

Yeah, but after Singletary talks to them again, they will be even MORE motivated. UGH. Besides that it didn't seem like they ever saw the Falcons play. No tape of the Falcons out west?

I noticed them hanging all over the 49ers jocks as well.

Speaking of great motivators, how about Mike Smith? He took a team that had come off a lackluster performance in New England and completely turned things around. He had a bye to do it with but still...

Smitty really wanted this one, it was obvious, did you notice how P.O'ed he was on several plays and officials calls. I don't think I've ever seen him this emotional about getting a play or a win. I'm dang proud to have him as our FALCONS HC. He's the best IMO.....

They definitely sounded like the SF hometown crew. I turned them off after the first quarter.

"That was just such a perfect timeout. Awesome. Mike Singletary is the single greatest coach of all time. That was just perf... Uh... Wait... Atlanta just threw a 31 yard touchdown pass. Anyways... As I was saying, that was still a really great timeout call"

I'll take Wes Durham & Dave Archer over any broadcasting team out there.

They finally started getting humble at the end of the game. Too bad it took a 35 point loss for them to start giving a balanced broadcast.

Didn't they even defend the cheap shot taken at Dhal at the end of the game? You could tell that going into the 4th they were really stretching for ways to kiss 49er ***.