Game Day ritual broken....

BADTOLZ

So my bro picked me up a new Falcons shirt at the beginning of the season. I have not washed it and was planning on washing it after every loss. I pretty much only wear it on game day. I can't find it because my wife sucks at laundry....well, I hope we win.

Something that important, you should do yourself.....;)

Holy crap...still laughing. Actually I took over my own laundry duties this week...not just the sacred garmets but everything. Yeah, I have a Sanders (I know, I know...he was my fave...still is) jersey that I just got and she's not touching that. Next thing you know I'd have to donate it to my nephew who's like 14 sizes smaller than I am....Next up on E-Bay, "Excellent condition Deion Sanders Atlanta Falcons Throwback Black. Size: Midget." That's it. I'm tearin' this place apart...gotta find it. It's one of the new ones with the throwback helmet on the front and that's it...Falcons logo real small on back...it's awesome. I like it. It's no longer a ritual if I quit doing it....Must find shirt (gasp)

Holy crap...still laughing. Actually I took over my own laundry duties this week...not just the sacred garmets but everything. Yeah, I have a Sanders (I know, I know...he was my fave...still is) jersey that I just got and she's not touching that. Next thing you know I'd have to donate it to my nephew who's like 14 sizes smaller than I am....Next up on E-Bay, "Excellent condition Deion Sanders Atlanta Falcons Throwback Black. Size: Midget." That's it. I'm tearin' this place apart...gotta find it. It's one of the new ones with the throwback helmet on the front and that's it...Falcons logo real small on back...it's awesome. I like it. It's no longer a ritual if I quit doing it....Must find shirt (gasp)

I still have a authentic Sanders jersey as well. Just hangs in mt closet!