Support Our Falcons!

Chris D

I've seen a lot of bogus posts these past two weeks. About our Falcons being a team that won't win many games. A team that has a terrible defense. A team that hasn't got what it takes to go to the playoffs. A team that can't run the ball. A team that has an over rated running back. A team that has an over rated quarterback because he hasn't had many deep balls this season in the 3 games that have been played. A team that because they have lost one game, one game everyone is giving up on.

Show a little support in your team instead of giving up on them, fans can do a lot to change how a game goes. Supporting the team is important, even when they aren't doing so hot in a certain area. We're 2 and 1. Didn't we start off 2 and 1 last season too!? Look at what the Falcons did last season, playoffs! It's going to happen again!

I mean come on everyone! It was one loss! I don't care what kind of holes we have on defense, lets support our team and kick some 9er ***!!!!!

I've seen a lot of bogus posts these past two weeks. About our Falcons being a team that won't win many games. A team that has a terrible defense. A team that hasn't got what it takes to go to the playoffs. A team that can't run the ball. A team that has an over rated running back. A team that has an over rated quarterback because he hasn't had many deep balls this season in the 3 games that have been played. A team that because they have lost one game, one game everyone is giving up on.

Show a little support in your team instead of giving up on them, fans can do a lot to change how a game goes. Supporting the team is important, even when they aren't doing so hot in a certain area. We're 2 and 1. Didn't we start off 2 and 1 last season too!? Look at what the Falcons did last season, playoffs! It's going to happen again!

I mean come on everyone! It was one loss! I don't care what kind of holes we have on defense, lets support our team and kick some 9er ***!!!!!

Agreed!!! Now let's kick some Niner butt today!!!!!!

49logo2.jpg

Edited by FalconinPA

I agree too. We're a good team. We pretty much dominated 2 games, before getting our butts kicked in week 3. We had some butt kickings early in the year last year too, and we looked much worse in those. This time, at least our butt kicking was from a truly great team in the Patriots.

The million dollar question right now is how will our team respond to that butt kicking? From every thing I've seen of the Smitty era, butt kickings cause us to become more "humble and hungry". We go back and learn the fundamentals that we screwed up on, and we come out stronger as a result. I'm hoping (and expecting) that that's what will happen this time.

On paper, we're dominant. But on the field, we've so far only been so-so. We have to find a way to play to our full potential on game day. I believe we will. Go Falcons!

Agreed!

Mondays and Tuesdays we can talk about what went wrong in a loss, but then it should be all about the next game with possitive attitudes in hopes of win the next game.

Bump for 3-1, Go FALCONS!