Norwood returning kickoffs

A little bored today, so I took a look at the depth chart, and found that Norwood is the starting kick returner, replacing Weems. I like the job Weems has done (and he's still returning punts), but I guess we have to get him on the field somehow. Just passing it along as an FYI

Norwood has been our returner all season on the depth chart, he's just been hurt. This is nothing new.

A little bored today, so I took a look at the depth chart, and found that Norwood is the starting kick returner, replacing Weems. I like the job Weems has done (and he's still returning punts), but I guess we have to get him on the field somehow. Just passing it along as an FYI

Norwood has been returning kicks for at least the past 2 seasons. :blink:

I would be a bit nervous about using Norwood on kick-off returns this week, or for the rest of the season for that matter. Weems has done an admirable job in his stead, why not let him continue doing what he does? It's not like he plays a huge role in our receiving core anyway.

I would rather have Norwood fresh and healthy in our offensive attack on screen passes and change-of-pace rushing plays. It's where he shines brightest anyway.

I would be a bit nervous about using Norwood on kick-off returns this week, or for the rest of the season for that matter. Weems has done an admirable job in his stead, why not let him continue doing what he does? It's not like he plays a huge role in our receiving core anyway.

I would rather have Norwood fresh and healthy in our offensive attack on screen passes and change-of-pace rushing plays. It's where he shines brightest anyway.

Agree.

Nothing like putting your guy with 2 concussions in the last 7 weeks out there with 10 guys running at him with 65 yards of built up speed & momentum to minimize the chances of a 3rd concussion.