Official C'mon Man Thread

atlmycity

If you noticed a player on our team that made a bad play not playing up to par or if you noticed a bad call against us or a no call or if you have any frustrations about what analysts are saying about our team let it all out here.

Edited by atlmycity

Among the dozen or so bad calls, bad spots, and blind spots in the NE game one of my favorites was the PI on

Grimes for having a hand on Moss's hip when he batted a pass away. Another was the fourth quarter Falcon punt return that drew two flags.

During the afternoon game a network announcer was heard to say, "The reciever wants a flag on that play and in a college game there would be five or six flags thrown on that play. In college you cannot touch a reciever when defending a pass but in the pro game you are allowed to touch the reciever if you don't change his body position. If the defender had turned the reciever's hip he would have been flagged." Grimes couldn't have turned Moss's hip with both hands and a rope.

The head official said of the double foul, "Their were two flags on the play. One was offsides on the recieving team and the other was for a block in the back which was determined to be from the side." Huh? An official threw a flag for a block in the back and another official said, "No, I think it was a hit from the side and I'm over-ruling you. The blocker wasn't pushed, there was no extenuating circumstance I just disagree with the official who thought he saw an infraction." I've seen flags picked up, but usually for a reason.

Edited by sonnyjim

c'mon maaaaaan @ brady barely getting touched by anderson BARELY after the ball was released drawing a 15 yd roughing the passer penalty, yet ryan got slung around several times a couple of seconds after the ball was release and no call. i rarely ever see ryan get mad but he was pissed after one of those late hits and pushed wilfork i think.