We might LOSE...

atljokerz

We might lose 4-6 games this year, but this will not be one of them.

Our Offense is better than their Offense

Their D is better than our D

They think they have the best Special Team, but they haven't seen a Special Team (We set RECORDS)

Our O will get kick started this weekend and with no Gore we can key on V. Davis. (Just imagine if you were

a 9er fan the only thing u got to look forward to is VD and Crabs).

We might lose 4-6 games this year, but this will not be one of them.

Our Offense is better than their Offense

Their D is better than our D

They think they have the best Special Team, but they haven't seen a Special Team (We set RECORDS)

Our O will get kick started this weekend and with no Gore we can key on V. Davis. (Just imagine if you were

a 9er fan the only thing u got to look forward to is VD and Crabs).

I just hope our D-Line shows up and this could be a great game. like 45- 10

If the Falcons lose (which theyre not).... this board is gonna have to be shutdown for a week... I know I cant another loss, and fomr looking at this board for a year I KNOW u guys cant stomach another loss...

I usually just stay away until Tuesday. Usually by then the rational folks are out of the wood work.

Even if our D line doesn't show up do you think we will lose. Look at these stats and if you said yes you might change your mind.

Rushing Yards

(49ers)

Arizona - 21 yards rushing (With Gore)

Seahawks - 256 yards rushing (With Gore)

Vikings - 58 yards rushing (Gore 5 yards first play then out)

Rams - 96 yards rushing (Without Gore)

(Falcons)

Miami - 68 yards rushing

Carolina - 151 yards rushing

Patriots - 58 yards rushing

Passing Yards

(49ers)

Arizona - 209 yards passing

Seahawks - 144 yards passing

Vikings - 195 yards passing

Rams - 152 yards passing

(Falcons)

Miami - 229 yards passing

Carolina - 220 yards passing

Patriots - 199 yards passing

Atlanta greatest city on earth, since you replied to me, how do you put what I said into the box on top like you did and respond. I have seen it plenty of times, I just don't reply much to what is on the boards (either because what I think has already been said or what I think is in left field).

Atlanta greatest city on earth, since you replied to me, how do you put what I said into the box on top like you did and respond. I have seen it plenty of times, I just don't reply much to what is on the boards (either because what I think has already been said or what I think is in left field).

Just go to the person's post that you want to reply to and click on reply right under that post. Good luck!

Lets be real... Its not gonna be an easy game at all. Their defense is VERY good... But if i was a betting man I'd def put my money on Matt Ryan and the Falcons. I think our offense will just be too much and especially coming off a bye. Also Matt hasn't lost two games in a row as a starter.. thats a good sign.

GO FALCONS