Obam wins Nobel Peace Prize......What a joke!

Enlightened32

What has this guy done to deserve one of the World's most prestigious awards? What has he accomplished? I thought you get rewarded for what youve done, not what you might do. This is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard of.

I guess they give out medals for being the first black president now. To me its always been that a man is a man regardless of skin color. I hope that had nothing to do with it. We dont have a "black president" we have a president and as such hes accomplished exactly squat. This has made a mockery of this award.

What has this guy done to deserve one of the World's most prestigious awards? What has he accomplished? I thought you get rewarded for what youve done, not what you might do. This is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard of.

I guess they give out medals for being the first black president now. To me its always been that a man is a man regardless of skin color. I hope that had nothing to do with it. We dont have a "black president" we have a president and as such hes accomplished exactly squat. This has made a mockery of this award.

Why on't you read the report the Nobel panel gave and see instead of getting upset.

Why on't you read the report the Nobel panel gave and see instead of getting upset.

It doesn't matter what the report says. The fact is Obama was given an award made by hopes and wishes not what he did to deserve it. I believe he may be a good president one day but not today.

Edited by Ga_spider

sour grapes ? bitter much ?

It's their award. They choose criteria. Obama didn't ask for it. He said himself he didn't think he deserved it, and will donate the million dollar prize to charity. A little cheese with that whine ?

Edited by nosweatboyz

Who said it was the World's most prestigious award..the selection committee?

Jimmy Carter got this award a few centuries ago...and eventually lost his mind.

Hmmmmm, why does race come to mind.......would that be because the mainstream media, most celebs, and the entire world all have said the same thing since he was elected. That America has their first black president. Isnt that why we are all supposed to be so proud ourselves for electing him. Isnt that why the world is so proud that we elected him. Isnt that why Time put him on their cover when he was elected. Tell me you didnt hear this for days after the election "Obama, Americas first black president". Tell me, why is it even an issue that hes black? Funny how I make a point that his race doesnt and shouldnt matter, and you still call me out for bringing up his race. Why does it matter? Is his politics better cause hes black? Worse? NO, his skin color has no bearing on any of it.

Barrack Hussein Obama won the award for "his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples". So he won an award for trying. He hasnt done anything, but he tried so thats good enough. Why cant you see this for the joke it is. Name one thing that Obama has accomplished since being in office. He hasnt done a thing. So I guess they are giving out awards for trying on the world level way to go. This is right up there with getting a trophy for participation in Little League. "Good job kid, you really didnt accomplish anything, but you tried, heres a trophy" Now they are awarding the president on the same level, way to go.

Edited by Enlightened29

Hmmmmm, why does race come to mind.......would that be because the mainstream media, most celebs, and the entire world all have said the same thing since he was elected. That America has their first black president. Isnt that why we are all supposed to be so proud ourselves for electing him. Isnt that why the world is so proud that we elected him. Isnt that why Time put him on their cover when he was elected. Tell me you didnt hear this for days after the election "Obama, Americas first black president". Tell me, why is it even an issue that hes black? Funny how I make a point that his race doesnt and shouldnt matter, and you still call me out for bringing up his race. Why does it matter? Is his politics better cause hes black? Worse? NO, his skin color has no bearing on any of it.

So you're just a mindless drone that parrots whatever the "MSM" (or the MSM that claims it's anti-MSM) says? You repeat whatever you hear celebrities say? That's why you're rambling on about the president's race and claiming it's the reason he won the Nobel? Thanks for clearing that up.

Barrack Hussein Obama won the award for "his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".

Looks like you answered your own question.

So he won an award for trying. He hasnt done anything, but he tried so thats good enough. Why cant you see this for the joke it is. Name one thing that Obama has accomplished since being in office. He hasnt done a thing. So I guess they are giving out awards for trying on the world level way to go. This is right up there with getting a trophy for participation in Little League. "Good job kid, you really didnt accomplish anything, but you tried, heres a trophy" Now they are awarding the president on the same level, way to go.

I think it's pretty ironic for the Nobel PEACE Prize to be awarded to any leader of a nation that's involved in 2 wars and incarcerates more of its own population than any other country on the planet.

So, I pretty much agree it's a joke. I just also think you're a joke.

Edited by RockPaperScissors

So you're just a mindless drone that parrots whatever the "MSM" (or the MSM that claims it's anti-MSM) says? You repeat whatever you hear celebrities say? That's why you're rambling on about the president's race and claiming it's the reason he won the Nobel? Thanks for clearing that up.

Looks like you answered your own question.

I think it's pretty ironic for the Nobel PEACE Prize to be awarded to any leader of a nation that's involved in 2 wars and incarcerates more of its own population than any other country on the planet.

So, I pretty much agree it's a joke. I just also think you're a joke.

Ok, so Im a joke for realising what this is really all about. Come on, really. Somehow you are going to try to point me out as being some racist, that couldnt be further from the truth. I only said that may have had something to do with it. If there were a white guy in office who had done the same would he get the award? Absolutely not. Now, how do I know that? Ronald Reagan had the Berlin wall knocked down and never received this award. How could that be so? Think about it. Of course that begs another question, why has no Republican president ever gotten the award? Makes you think.

Edited by Enlightened29

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...