My stupid little cartoon about the 49ers

Page not found

The page you are looking for might have been removed,

had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

- Click the Back button in your browser to try another link.

- Use a search engine like Google to look for information on the Internet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HTTP 404 - File not found

I think so. Someone did a similar video a few months ago, or at least it seems like it. It was aimed at a poster on here and it had language in it. It stayed up for quite a while. Unless someone reports you then it should be fine...

Yea, that was lord dark helment. That **** was funny. You can still find it on youtube if you type in lord dark helment.

Please. There is only one SuperFan. Leave the cartoons up to him.

I get what you're saying but Supes is not the only one who does cartoons on here. Gritz does some pretty good work himself and I'm sure there are others. Slick Nick does sigs that are sweet as h3ll, check out mine...lol.

I thought it was pretty funny b/c the dude he is ripping was getting on my nerves earlier.

I get what you're saying but Supes is not the only one who does cartoons on here. Gritz does some pretty good work himself and I'm sure there are others. Slick Nick does sigs that are sweet as h3ll, check out mine...lol.

I thought it was pretty funny b/c the dude he is ripping was getting on my nerves earlier.

^^^ part in bold = TRUTH!

Last year the whole board got involved. I saved a few contributions:

ELAM.jpg