Falcons on greatest 4th quarters

jes2400

I was working earlier,so I just now saw it this morning on NFLN. I wish they'd show the Billy White Shoes hail mary. Which one would you say was the best? I say White Shoes'. Also, It was interesting seeing some of the stars we got from other teams. Other than Morten Anderson who was our best one, what other stars that we aquired was some of your favorites? Who was your least favorite? I always liked another guy we pillaged from the Saints. Craig Heyward. I liked the hits he'd lay on people when he blocked. My most hated was Jeff George. I never liked him.

Funny you should mention that Billy White Shoes Hail Mary game cause that happened to be the first NFL game I watched in entirety as a kid by myself and have been a fan of the Falcon's every since no lie. I ended up getting grounded for all the screaming and jumping up and down on the living couch cause of that game... :lol: To this day that (outside of Morten's boot vs Vikings '98) was THE most exciting finish to a Falcon's game (or any game for that matter) I'd ever seen. The one where Vick beat the Vikings with that OT run to end the game was a gem too. I ranked those three as the best 4th (and 5th qtr) finishes the Falcons ever had... ^_^

Funny you should mention that Billy White Shoes Hail Mary game cause that happened to be the first NFL game I watched in entirety as a kid by myself and have been a fan of the Falcon's every since no lie. I ended up getting grounded for all the screaming and jumping up and down on the living couch cause of that game... :lol: To this day that (outside of Morten's boot vs Vikings '98) was THE most exciting finish to a Falcon's game (or any game for that matter) I'd ever seen. The one where Vick beat the Vikings with that OT run to end the game was a gem too. I ranked those three as the best 4th (and 5th qtr) finishes the Falcons ever had... ^_^

I watched that game as a kid too! I went outside screaming to my Dad who was working on the car. Great game....great finish.

Don't forget Bobby Hebert to Terrance Mathis against San Fran to squeek into the playoffs.

I was working earlier,so I just now saw it this morning on NFLN. I wish they'd show the Billy White Shoes hail mary. Which one would you say was the best? I say White Shoes'. Also, It was interesting seeing some of the stars we got from other teams. Other than Morten Anderson who was our best one, what other stars that we aquired was some of your favorites? Who was your least favorite? I always liked another guy we pillaged from the Saints. Craig Heyward. I liked the hits he'd lay on people when he blocked. My most hated was Jeff George. I never liked him.

I agree 100%.

Don't forget Bobby Hebert to Terrance Mathis against San Fran to squeek into the playoffs.

Was at the game as a kid. First time the Falcons beat the 49ers twice in a year in forever. I believe it was 1992.

The players names are also wrong.

It was Billy Joe Tolliver to Micheal Haynes.

Bobby Hebert. Clay Matthews. Bob Christianson.

The Superman dive by Vick against the Panthers in 2003. One of my top 5 favorite games ever.

Yeah that was a good one too. I was at that game on that end of the field and no lie right before that play I was yelling "Superman time!" I told everyone in our section that I bet that Vick was about to win the game for us and start humming the theme to the Superman movie pretending I was flying w/arms out and everything (I had a few beers at the time :rolleyes: ) and then that play happened. I had too much fun at that game... :lol:

YKW against the Steelers in 02 I believe (the tie game).

That has to go down as one of the most incredible games ever, 4th quarter included!

Yeah I know a tie stinks but that game had it ALL and both teams emptied the tank leaving EVERYTHING on the field.

I agree that was a great game, but NOT a great 4th qtr which it actually could have been if that idiot Jay Feely hadn't missed that field goal :angry:. Had he made it, we win the game and it would not have ended in a tie. I remember I was in my living room watching that game and by the time it was it was over I had sweat spots under my arms there was so much drama... :wacko: