Those 1" Armbands Players Are Wearing?

falken

The 1" armbands players are wearing in abundance the last couple of seasons are for cosmetic reasons. Why? They accentuate the players bicep muscles. Some divas go as far as wearing three of these small bands on each arm.

What happened to the good ole' days when a sweat band was for a purpose? Wear them playing tennis to keep the racket from slipping. To keep your hands dry during extreme excercise.

Speaking of tennis...

I came home one day from playing tennis and noticing the tennis ball still in my pocket my girlfriend asked while pointing, "What's that?".

I replied, "Tennis ball".

"Ewwwwe", she said, "Does that hurt like tennis elbow?".

The 1" armbands players are wearing in abundance the last couple of seasons are for cosmetic reasons. Why? They accentuate the players bicep muscles. Some divas go as far as wearing three of these small bands on each arm.

What happened to the good ole' days when a sweat band was for a purpose? Wear them playing tennis to keep the racket from slipping. To keep your hands dry during extreme excercise.

Speaking of tennis...

I came home one day from playing tennis and noticing the tennis ball still in my pocket my girlfriend asked while pointing, "What's that?".

:lol:

Speaking of tennis...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 5 lols