BearsFalcons 2008

Hey All,

I am a longtime reader of these MB's and have always gotten a kick out of how passionate everyone is about our Falcons. I was just watching NFL Network and I heard that the Falcons/Bears game from last year will be featured on the Greatest 4th Quarters next week. Anyways, just thought I would share this info. GO FALCONS!!! BEAT THE NINERS!!!!

Hey All,

I am a longtime reader of these MB's and have always gotten a kick out of how passionate everyone is about our Falcons. I was just watching NFL Network and I heard that the Falcons/Bears game from last year will be featured on the Greatest 4th Quarters next week. Anyways, just thought I would share this info. GO FALCONS!!! BEAT THE NINERS!!!!

I almost had a heart attack during that game. You know a lot of people actually turned off the game with only 11 secs left? Gotta have faith! Great ****ing game!

My favorite moment of 08' was realizing that we were heading to the post season...

But this game was a close second. I have to say, my finger was on the off button on my remote when the Bears scored. I was about to turn it off because I was furious. But, kept it.. and I am happy I did. I would have been even more pissed if I missed that moment.

i have a friend who left the game after the bears went up and didn't know the falcons won until they heard it on the radio.

that was one of the best football games i've ever seen though.

That's just plain painful to read. I'd be furious with myself if I had actually been AT the game and missed its ending. Never leave till the clock reads zero.