New 49er's Cartoon Is Up, Folks....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Preciate your reply, xfactor.

My motto is: "You can please some of the people some of the time, and you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time."

Not everyone is gonna like everything I do, no matter what I do, and that's ok. You took the time to reply, and that's what's most important to me. I do get paid for these 'toons, but that's not why I do 'em. I do 'em because I enjoy it and the reaction from my fellow fans.

Thank you, sir.B)

Yo Xfactor...

talk about setting the bar so high. For me that was the first Panties cartoon w/the Pink Panther behind the woodshed. That one still might be my fave, w/a close 2nd YKW painting himself into a corner. Artwork top-notch as always, but I really appreciated the way those struck a chord w/the fans on this board, and with Supes' fans.

I'm still holding out for what I believe is going to be a very special cartoon at the end of this season when we go back-to-back winning seasons and break the curse! :) Can't wait to see that one!! :D

Somehow I missed the thread. I would never leave you. Tell Lynn I'm waiting for her to fumble. Only kidding. :P Keep up the good work.

:wub::wub::wub::rolleyes:

Yo Xfactor...

talk about setting the bar so high. For me that was the first Panties cartoon w/the Pink Panther behind the woodshed. That one still might be my fave, w/a close 2nd YKW painting himself into a corner. Artwork top-notch as always, but I really appreciated the way those struck a chord w/the fans on this board, and with Supes' fans.

I'm still holding out for what I believe is going to be a very special cartoon at the end of this season when we go back-to-back winning seasons and break the curse! :) Can't wait to see that one!! :D

Already workin' on that one!;)