Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supes™

New 49er's Cartoon Is Up, Folks....

73 posts in this topic

Hahahaha! You were up too! LMAO!

Man o Man.

I woke up at 4 am with serious back pain. (Katt's knee)

Finally took a oxy and hit the couch for a few more winks B)

THERE you are, momma! I thought you had left me!:D

Thank YOU!

Somehow I missed the thread. I would never leave you. Tell Lynn I'm waiting for her to fumble. Only kidding. :P Keep up the good work.

'Preciate your reply, xfactor.

My motto is: "You can please some of the people some of the time, and you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time."

Not everyone is gonna like everything I do, no matter what I do, and that's ok. You took the time to reply, and that's what's most important to me. I do get paid for these 'toons, but that's not why I do 'em. I do 'em because I enjoy it and the reaction from my fellow fans.

Thank you, sir.B)

Yo Xfactor...

talk about setting the bar so high. For me that was the first Panties cartoon w/the Pink Panther behind the woodshed. That one still might be my fave, w/a close 2nd YKW painting himself into a corner. Artwork top-notch as always, but I really appreciated the way those struck a chord w/the fans on this board, and with Supes' fans.

I'm still holding out for what I believe is going to be a very special cartoon at the end of this season when we go back-to-back winning seasons and break the curse! :) Can't wait to see that one!! :D

Somehow I missed the thread. I would never leave you. Tell Lynn I'm waiting for her to fumble. Only kidding. :P Keep up the good work.

:wub::wub::wub::rolleyes:

Yo Xfactor...

talk about setting the bar so high. For me that was the first Panties cartoon w/the Pink Panther behind the woodshed. That one still might be my fave, w/a close 2nd YKW painting himself into a corner. Artwork top-notch as always, but I really appreciated the way those struck a chord w/the fans on this board, and with Supes' fans.

I'm still holding out for what I believe is going to be a very special cartoon at the end of this season when we go back-to-back winning seasons and break the curse! :) Can't wait to see that one!! :D

Already workin' on that one!;)

A Bump for a great cartoon and very prophetic.....Singletary's tears......I love it.

A Bump for a great cartoon and very prophetic.....Singletary's tears......I love it.

Supes is a crazier than me, and light years ahead,

dont mean that in a bad way, Im just saying is all :D

By Gawd if todays game did not scratch yer itch nothing will.

Plus we're like 5-1 or 6-1 when I watch the game at Supe's house. I've only seen the Falcons lose one time when I'm at his crib........

Plus we're like 5-1 or 6-1 when I watch the game at Supe's house. I've only seen the Falcons lose one time when I'm at his crib........

You better be moving in then.....work out some sort of rental agreement. :P

it looked like he was actually gonna cry on the sidelines.

after the called the "prayer meeting" as Durham called it and we came out the NEXT PLAY over he top fora td........ he looked liked he was going to cry so hard he was going to laugh.

Classic

It's my crystal ball, folks!:lol:

Gritz, you can rent the couch for $500.00 a month, just 'cause you're my good friend!^_^

That was sweet, guys and gals. Just what the doctor ordered!:D

Two Fine Feathered Fiends, Gathered together in a Crib,and grovin on a quill,;)

I look forward to the day that you guys team up and create a Beat Down.

I swear I kept seeing Supes toon everytime they showed Singletary on the sidelines. Kept looking for the tears. Would hate to have been in that locker room after the game. WTG FALCONS! All of you! :D

I swear I kept seeing Supes toon everytime they showed Singletary on the sidelines. Kept looking for the tears. Would hate to have been in that locker room after the game. WTG FALCONS! All of you! :D

:wub::wub::rolleyes::D

Vindicated by my momma!