Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supes™

New 49er's Cartoon Is Up, Folks....

73 posts in this topic

San-Fran-Web.jpg

Here ya go, guys!

If you'd like to know how this 'toon came about, please visit my blog. (Especially visit it if you "just don't get it".:unsure:) http://superfan.blog...ntafalcons.com/

As always, replies, comments and constructive criticism are always welcome both in this thread and on the blog.

Let's go, Hotlanta Falcons! Get on out there to San Fran and BREAK SOME HEARTS!!! (As well as heads!:D)

Workin' hard to keep y'all smilin',

-Supes

I was checking back for this all day!!!!!! :P :D It's fantastic. (I feel like the paint brush has stepped in for the hickory stick this week. Hey, whatever works toward that "W"!)

relax. them's brush strokes! ;)

Sure they are, but what is that stain on his right shoulder? Did Falco have to go to the bathroom? :lol:

BTW, great as always!

I like the abstract background on the painting. Very similar to his underwear pattern. Let's make him drop trou' again.

Sure they are, but what is that stain on his right shoulder? Did Falco have to go to the bathroom? :lol:

BTW, great as always!

I was wondering about that too! :D

San-Fran-Web.jpg

Here ya go, guys!

If you'd like to know how this 'toon came about, please visit my blog. (Especially visit it if you "just don't get it".:unsure:) http://superfan.blog...ntafalcons.com/

As always, replies, comments and constructive criticism are always welcome both in this thread and on the blog.

Let's go, Hotlanta Falcons! Get on out there to San Fran and BREAK SOME HEARTS!!! (As well as heads!:D)

Workin' hard to keep y'all smilin',

-Supes

Great work Mark!

Keep up the good work it gets us fans pump up for the game. thanks for all the hard work you do in preparation before and after the games. :) Your the man.