Im a Little embarassed

Fellas please!

now its fine to predict the outcome of the game....but some of you Falcon fans are rediculous!! I love our team and think we will win.

...some of our fans are making us look real stupid cause of the comments they are making in some other threds!! Most 49er fans are class acts, Patriots fans are class acts, Steeler fans are class acts.....do you get what im trying to say here.....most fans of teams with a championship past are classy!!

Lets be that before we are champs!!! Lets be classy fans and not ignorant idiots!!

GO FALCONS24-14 FALCONS

Fellas please!

now its fine to predict the outcome of the game....but some of you Falcon fans are rediculous!! I love our team and think we will win.

...some of our fans are making us look real stupid cause of the comments they are making in some other threds!! Most 49er fans are class acts, Patriots fans are class acts, Steeler fans are class acts.....do you get what im trying to say here.....most fans of teams with a championship past are classy!!

Lets be that before we are champs!!! Lets be classy fans and not ignorant idiots!!

GO FALCONS24-14 FALCONS

Really, fans like you need to man up and stop being pansies.

"Ooh, this game is so tough, you guys are crazy if you think we'll win by anything more than a safety, c'mon guys. Wahhh."

Whatever.

Falcons win 40-10.

Eat it.

I thought you were going to say you were embarrassed because you chose the name houston-23?

J/K :D

Getting serious though...I think this board responds in the manner in which visitors come here. The week we played the Pats there were many great discussions. They came here with class and real football talk and they were received with class and real football talk. They even said as much, and were impressed with the quality of football talk on these boards. Of course there is little history there between the two teams.

The 49ers on the other hand....there is too much history there and they took it to the Falcons quite a bit when we were in the same division (it sure felt that way, even though the Falcons are not too far behind at 28-43-1 in the series vs. the Niners)

INTERESTING STATS -

The Niners have had 50 offensive drives this season and gone "3-and-out" on 20 of those possessions -- most in the NFL.

Atlanta's average starting field position in 2009 is the 36-yard line -- second-best in football.

The Falcons' kickoff returners have averaged 26.1 yards per KOR this season -- third-best in the league

I thought you were going to say you were embarrassed because you chose the name houston-23?

J/K :D

Getting serious though...I think this board responds in the manner in which visitors come here. The week we played the Pats there were many great discussions. They came here with class and real football talk and they were received with class and real football talk. They even said as much, and were impressed with the quality of football talk on these boards. Of course there is little history there between the two teams.

The 49ers on the other hand....there is too much history there and they took it to the Falcons quite a bit when we were in the same division (it sure felt that way, even though the Falcons are not too far behind at 28-43-1 in the series vs. the Niners)

INTERESTING STATS -

The Niners have had 50 offensive drives this season and gone "3-and-out" on 20 of those possessions -- most in the NFL.

Atlanta's average starting field position in 2009 is the 36-yard line -- second-best in football.

The Falcons' kickoff returners have averaged 26.1 yards per KOR this season -- third-best in the league

Nice stats!

Really, fans like you need to man up and stop being pansies.

"Ooh, this game is so tough, you guys are crazy if you think we'll win by anything more than a safety, c'mon guys. Wahhh."

Whatever.

Falcons win 40-10.

Eat it.

agree.. great post

Hey if we lose they come in and rub it in our faces but if we will we get the satisfaction of saying told you so.

This is a message board form your own opinion dont be a sheep

Fellas please!

GO FALCONS24-14 FALCONS

Yet another thread on the fine etiquette of being a fan..cheer louder..act classy....be in your seats before kickoff......blahahahahahaaaaa

Come on now, how old are you? Fans are fans and you should only worry about what you can control. Our fan base is what it is. Stop having fan base envy. You just need to do your part and lead by example. If you run into any rival fans and you act classy, then well you're controlling what you can control. So, stop worrying about all other fans unless you're going to foot the bill for some season tickets....

Fellas please!

GO FALCONS24-14 FALCONS

eh....I rather be an ignorant idiot....they have all the fun......tight wad.