Stats dont matter only wins and losses!

CitySlicka

wow on my last topic(we r not the rams) some sucka basically said i was bandwagon hopper from team 2 team. 1st off born and raised n the A. Been watching since the days of chris miller(im only 28). anyway all u 9er trolls keep pulling stats out your *** about this ranking and the next. why back in ancient 1995-1996 we had the original greatest show on turf. Metcalf,Mathis,Emanuel,JJ Birden,Jeff George <_< and Ironhead Heyward(r.i.p)but got shalacked n the playoffs quickly n the first round. all u madden junkies who only judge football by probowls need to stop. If u remember real football before all the rule changes please reply. if not go run to your xbox and pad stats. oh yeah falcon 30 9ers 17

wow on my last topic(we r not the rams) some sucka basically said i was bandwagon hopper from team 2 team. 1st off born and raised n the A. Been watching since the days of chris miller(im only 28). anyway all u 9er trolls keep pulling stats out your *** about this ranking and the next. why back in ancient 1995-1996 we had the original greatest show on turf. Metcalf,Mathis,Emanuel,JJ Birden,Jeff George <_< and Ironhead Heyward(r.i.p)but got shalacked n the playoffs quickly n the first round. all u madden junkies who only judge football by probowls need to stop. If u remember real football before all the rule changes please reply. if not go run to your xbox and pad stats. oh yeah falcon 30 9ers 17

:huh:

FlyFalconFan, is this you???

Edited by ConnFalcon

Dude.. Learn to type. And stop making random topics. Your title has nothing to do with your post. I laughed at the thread "we r not the rams" and decided to never open it, and now that I know you're the one who posted that, and after reading this, it just makes it more amusing.

Please post something constructive. It's true though... Wins matter!

basically juice go to h***. My post was to all of 49er trolls bragging about their minor accomplishments. Secondly i my typing edicate isnt the issue i just want to get my point across. Bankerbird im talking yards,tackles,etc/

:wub:

1. It's just that it's hard to read when you can't punctuate/capitalize properly.

2. I don't recall seeing a single 49er troll -- they're actually talking football.

3. Stats do matter when you're debating and upcoming game and analyzing who's favored and why.

4. If you're talking about the 49ers "trolling" by using stats, and then you say only wins matter, then they will win. They're 3-1 and we're only 2-1.

Come juice give your fellow falc fan a break man we on the same side. They want to bring up the fact that we 30th in this or in that. We fought with the Pats tooth and nail intil late in the 4th. I respect everybody posts and opinions, but we have played far superior competition than S.F.

Come juice give your fellow falc fan a break man we on the same side. They want to bring up the fact that we 30th in this or in that. We fought with the Pats tooth and nail intil late in the 4th. I respect everybody posts and opinions, but we have played far superior competition than S.F.

Okay, deal.