good luck this sunday

goldrush49

Funny how almost none of the threads on the niners' forums are about the Falcons, and our fans have generally positive, insightful things to say about your team; yet, so many of your threads on this site are simply talking **** about the 49ers. lol. insecure much?

Well gee, maybe it's because you guys are over here starting topics about how you're going to beat us... :wub:

Well gee, maybe it's because you guys are over here starting topics about how you're going to beat us... :wub:

Reference topics made by 9er fans. they're about the teams, about the game (excepting this topic, lol), about schedules and rosters, coaches and players--you know, football. thought maybe that's what you do on an NFL team forum.

In fact, the only thread on our front page about your team has over 16k views and 400 replies and is titled, "Atlanta Falcon Fans welcome to the Red Zone!"

Here, there have been a small handful of respectful, educated posters. Apart from that, we've been greeted with a bunch of ignorant ****-talkers. Hopefully your team is better than your fanbase or it wont be much of a game this weekend.

Funny how almost none of the threads on the niners' forums are about the Falcons, and our fans have generally positive, insightful things to say about your team; yet, so many of your threads on this site are simply talking **** about the 49ers. lol. insecure much?

I think it's because you guys are more concerned about what you'll wear to the game (do these shoes look right with this hat?) more than the game itself.

Reference topics made by 9er fans. they're about the teams, about the game (excepting this topic, lol), about schedules and rosters, coaches and players--you know, football. thought maybe that's what you do on an NFL team forum.

In fact, the only thread on our front page about your team has over 16k views and 400 replies and is titled, "Atlanta Falcon Fans welcome to the Red Zone!"

Here, there have been a small handful of respectful, educated posters. Apart from that, we've been greeted with a bunch of ignorant ****-talkers. Hopefully your team is better than your fanbase or it wont be much of a game this weekend.

Yet every topic is cocky. It's either just an SF thing or you're too ignorant to realize it...

Yet every topic is cocky. It's either just an SF thing or you're too ignorant to realize it...

meh, we don't have much to be cocky about, and I've never failed to point out the strengths in your team as I see them, and discuss why I think this will be a close game. I usually go to teams' forums to talk about upcoming games, and a lot of other teams' fans come to our forum every week. This particular forum has been uniquely sorry and very negative. I thought I'd point out the difference.

I've spent some time in Atlanta and know it to be a huge sports city.

meh, we don't have much to be cocky about, and I've never failed to point out the strengths in your team as I see them, and discuss why I think this will be a close game. I usually go to teams' forums to talk about upcoming games, and a lot of other teams' fans come to our forum every week. This particular forum has been uniquely sorry and very negative. I thought I'd point out the difference.

I've spent some time in Atlanta and know it to be a huge sports city.

Your "fanmates" must not join those other teams' forums...

At least ignore the "F*** the 49er's" thread, lol. That's just a little tradition here, we do it for every team. That being said, football fans know Sunday will be a tough test and great game. I'm looking forward to the match-up of our offense (which I believe is so close to having a break-out game) to a stout defense, and it should be very interesting to watch our defense (which is still trying to gel) come up against an offense (particularly an O-line) that is trying to do the same.

I am very confident Atlanta is going to pull this one out, but here's to a full 60 minutes of hard-hitting, injury-free football.

Edited by BCEaGleATLFaLcOn

I imagine i need to home in on the words "generally positive" - Way to qualify that, yet i've read things such as "here's to Willis giving Norwood another concussion" or words to that effect, so don't even go there with me, sport. I'm usually pretty hospitable, but please don't try and paint Niners fans as holier than thou, okay. -_-

You're the one that lives in San Fagcisco!

I haven't really noticed too much negativity towards you guys. In fact, they threads the 49ers guests started are all constructive.

Anyway, there are the good, bad, and ugly on every board. I don't wish you guys luck but I respect you and hope both teams play their best game, and we come out injury free.

You talk about insecure, yet you are here wanting your a$$ kissed

Edited by muskokas finest

Its called being passionate about your team, not insecurity. Take care now, bye bye then.

And yet, you titled your thread "Good Luck". Hypocritical much? <_<

There's some truth in your post but you have to understand that the fans here have been longing for a championship for WAY too long. We finally seem to be on the right track and the fans are excited. I think I speak for most here when I say that your team is to be respected but based on your recent history, they are one of the less difficult on our demanding schedule this year. We HAVE to believe we're winning this game, otherwise we've got a very disappointing road ahead of us. No disrespect is intended. Should be a great test for our offense.

I've met a few intelligent posters on this board--not surprisingly, they've shown up here with smart, respectful things to say. You can be passionate without being an a$$hole.

I understand that those who don't know much about football would rather not be embarassed. The rest of you are absolutely invited to the niner forum. Good luck this sunday. It should be a very good game.

Edited by goldrush49

The rest of you are absolutely invited to the niner forum. Good luck this sunday. It should be a very good game.

Yeah, I went there yesterday after FINALLY being cleared to actually post :rolleyes:, but I got a little bored with the seemingly endless score prediction comments and talk about how the ubiquitous Patrick Willis will be a one-man wrecking crew on Sunday, playing not only LB, but CB, S and a little DT, too. <_<

Yeah, I went there yesterday after FINALLY being cleared to actually post :rolleyes:, but I got a little bored with the seemingly endless score prediction comments and talk about how the ubiquitous Patrick Willis will be a one-man wrecking crew on Sunday, playing not only LB, but CB, S and a little DT, too. <_<

LOL, he's an idol over there in case you haven't noticed. We don't have a star QB to talk about. Also keep in mind that Willis is usually the guy tasked to spy the RB if we're playing a stud like this sunday. That is why we've generally stopped some of the best RBs in the league so far.

To be fair, most of the national media is hanging from pat's jock, not just niner fans.

I've met a few intelligent posters on this board--not surprisingly, they've shown up here with smart, respectful things to say. You can be passionate without being an a$$hole.

I understand that those who don't know much about football would rather not be embarassed. The rest of you are absolutely invited to the niner forum. Good luck this sunday. It should be a very good game.

Thanks, didn't know it was a private mb.

LOL, he's an idol over there in case you haven't noticed. We don't have a star QB to talk about. Also keep in mind that Willis is usually the guy tasked to spy the RB if we're playing a stud like this sunday. That is why we've generally stopped some of the best RBs in the league so far.

To be fair, most of the national media is hanging from pat's jock, not just niner fans.

Ya I noticed that. Well, he is a monster, and the best LB in the league. So I guess his attention is expected.

Edited by ConnFalcon