49ers are over rated

There gonna fall and fall hard. It all starts Sunday with a 27-3 loss to the Dirty Birds. Go Falcons!!!!

The rams have already been shut out 2 times, its not a huge accomplishment. They are the worse team talent wise we have played. Lets Crush Em!

here.... I feel like making a stupid statement too. Niners win 72 to -4.

now... how bout making a not so stupid statement and say why and how your team will pull this off.

There gonna fall and fall hard. It all starts Sunday with a 27-3 loss to the Dirty Birds. Go Falcons!!!!

The rams have already been shut out 2 times, its not a huge accomplishment. They are the worse team talent wise we have played. Lets Crush Em!

So the Minnesota Vikings aren't any good? Your calling Miami and Carolina "more talented"?

As much as I love the Falcons I got to wonder.

If the 49ers are overrated what does that make us? Neither team is overrated, I feel like the Falcons are a better team but that doesn't mean SF sucks. Both teams have done what any good team does, win more than they lose.

I don't think the Niners are overated, they are getting recognition. Something they haven't got in while. They have a good defense.

That being said, I still think the birds will come out on top, but it certainly won't be an easy win. It will be a hard fought game until the final whistle is blown.

lol! wow, just try and follow the bubbles to the surface? SMH :D